Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leeds Model Shop  (Read 1046 times)

Taranis

• Full Mayhemer
  • Balne Moor MBC
Leeds Model Shop
« on: June 10, 2020, 10:25:21 pm »

For those lucky to be local, re opens on 18th June

Trading update - Thank you for your continued support. Our shop and showroom will re-open to the public Thursday 18/06. We will be closed Monday's & Tuesday's for an intertrim period while we deal with an unprecedented increase in the amount of orders we are processing. Please place yours orders on the website or for enquiries email us we are extremely busy and working with limited staff. Email using the contact us form at the bottom of this page . Our telephone lines hours are now off until further notice. Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time. Online orders remain unaffected and will be dispatched as normal but Royal Mail is slightly delayed so select DPD if you need it quickly.[/size][/font]
ANDY
You’ll only know your best effort if you don’t give up.

RST

Re: Leeds Model Shop
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 10:58:17 pm »

Just to say whoever is dealing with Leeds Model Shop (model shop leeds) on-line service is astounding.  Forever I've been given "guff" about delivery to me in Inverness but ironically, since start of lock-down all my delivery times have almost halved but still come with extended caveats.  Never, ever has anyone consistently delivered to me in my postcode before in as short as about 18hrs!  There is no delay with RM to me -they are now delivering in HALF the time since lock-down started!  DPD -well it gets here just as quick, usually always in pieces or damage loss, and it's all the same end courier: Menzies in my case.  Was much better when it was AJG but that's a different story.

Taranis

• Full Mayhemer
  • Balne Moor MBC
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 09:52:40 am »

It’s the owners Andrew & Martin primarily but they have in normal circumstances at least three staff. They had already reduced opening hours to the shop prior to COVID to cope with mail order demand.
If they don’t have what you want they will if it’s possible obtain it.
ANDY
You’ll only know your best effort if you don’t give up.

Stan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2020, 10:01:25 am »

Top dollar service from this well and long established model shop we are very luck to have this. But we have to acknowledge that traders on all aspects of the hobby industry have done a sterling job over the last 3 months. Long may this continue i am sure we will all agree.

Stan Model Shop Leeds and all the rest. :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.