Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BaitBoat Finished-ish  (Read 1601 times)

spookyspaniel

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
BaitBoat Finished-ish
« on: November 10, 2020, 04:02:31 pm »

Hi All
I posted last year as i was going to make a bait boat then didn't have the time to put into it

I can now tell you i have finished the said boat but with one problem so I'm back to ask for your assistance....again 

The boat is a catamaran hull with two bait hoppers with a servo for each and I'm running

X2 Mtroniks 500 6v-12v Electric Motors (brushed)

X2 WP 1040 60A Waterproof Brushed ESC

i did try a X1 Mtroniks v-tail mixer but couldn't get it to work properly so doing the "tank type steering through the TX mixer which works fine but takes up an extra channel

x2 4mm shafts running 35mm  3 blade props  ]x1cw & x1ccw

x1 set of leds front and back