Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Colwyn Bay MBC are back  (Read 1258 times)

kinmel

• Full Mayhemer
Colwyn Bay MBC are back
« on: June 19, 2020, 08:28:43 pm »

Following the change to the rules in Wales, our club resumes activities on Monday 22nd June.
We will start off with a few days of weed removal and the first official sailing session will be on Sunday, 28th June.

The council and ourselves had already agreed the new operating criteria a month ago and with one phone call to the council, we had formal permission to re-start before the First Minister had finished his briefing.

kinmel

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Colwyn Bay MBC are back - latest update
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 02:59:15 pm »

The new Covid 19 Regulations for north Wales make it illegal to cross county boundaries in the affected areas and so only people who reside in Conwy County Borough can sail at the model boating lakes in Colwyn Bay, Llandudno and Llanfairfechan.  This restriction affects about 60% of club members.
If any future changes to the regulations are relevant to club activities we will update this topic.

Liverbudgie2

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Colwyn Bay MBC are back
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 04:36:22 pm »

But, we can still drive along the A55 to Ynys Mon and Gwynedd should we so inclined, would this still apply if I was taking the the A5104/A4212 route I wonder?

LB

kinmel

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Colwyn Bay MBC are back
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 06:57:10 pm »

Yes you can travel through the affected counties by any route, but can only stop to buy fuel.
Someone in lockdown from Bolton can come and climb Snowden, but if you live in Capel Curig you can't travel the few miles to Snowden !
I can't shop at the Tesco 2 miles away, but can go to the Tesco 21 miles away.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 22 queries.