Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mosquito overhaul  (Read 1700 times)

Danhump1

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Mosquito overhaul
« on: August 24, 2020, 02:15:11 pm »

Afternoon everyone,

I've rediscovered an old RC speedboat that I had as a kid, it was gather dust in the back of my parents garage! I've decided to bring it back to life so my son and I can have some fun with it down our local lakes. Hopefully the pictures have attached successfully... I've stripped it all out (there was water resting in the hull, pretty sure battery and motors are done and the props and shaft have all seen better days, so thought it would be best to start from scratch. Decals have been removed, shes been given a good scrub and I now have a blank canvas to work with... I'm tempted to leave the decals off, i quite like the stealthy look!

I'm going to have to build it on a budget, and seeing as my son will also be playing with it, it doesnt need to be silly fast! ant recommendations, tips, tricks on how I should build it would be greatly appreciated!

Danhump1

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Mosquito overhaul
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 02:36:46 pm »

Can't seem to get photos to attach with the upload image button.. I've uploaded them to IMGBB but still isnt showing in the thread

dougal99

• Full Mayhemer
  • Huntingdon, Cambs, England
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2020, 05:19:44 pm »

Danhump1,
 I use the following method, a bit convoluted but it works.
In BB select your image. On the right of the screen should be the word 'Action' in blue. Click on this and select 'get embed codes'. Select 'BB codes'. I use 'Medium linked'.Copy the code. Go to your Mayhem post and paste the link. The picture will appear after you have posted your entry.
HTH
Doug
Don't Assume Check

malcolmfrary

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2020, 10:12:54 am »

An entire sticky thread about posting photos here - https://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,61103.0.html
Looking forward to pictures.
"With the right tool, you can break anything" - Garfield
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.198 seconds with 21 queries.