Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batteries  (Read 748 times)

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
batteries
« on: April 28, 2023, 03:10:53 pm »

Re: The pain of battery’s

HI ALL i have two 12 amp hr batts in my ship but I'm thinking how do i join them up so that I've still got 12v and not 24v
    can anyone give me a diagram ?

chrisb

C-3PO

• Full Mayhemer
  • I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me
Re: batteries
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2023, 09:15:33 am »

Hi Chris,

See below

Regards
C-3PO

I think it's the way I have learnt most of my stuff - getting very stuck first...

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: batteries
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2023, 10:45:08 am »

Hi Chris,

See below

Regards
C-3PO

HI C3PO  cheers many thanks for info will do it as soon as i can but im still sorting out my eletric probs an fittin in tiger two new ESC'S  an tryin to get every thing to work but ive got all the info in my head an im pretty sure im right but doin eletric work with heavy duty wires takes so long as i cant just cut off the connecters on the new esc's how i want to till im sure they both work ok as if i dont then i cant send them back so ive had to go to model shop yesterday an get the proper connecters which is white ripmax plugs which i dont like an bullet connecter as when i know BOTH ESC'S work ok then im cuttin them all off in favor of smaller blue spade connetors so its all takein a lot of time but will get there in the end as im havin another go at it all today as the mistake i made was tryin to mix battery power to R/X an also mixin BECC into the system which to my cost cant be done as ive had a few melted wires  <:( [size=78%]oh dear shant make that mistake again as now im all BECC WOW an hopefully tiger should sail this yr [/size] :-))
ATB TO YOU SIR
chrisb
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.291 seconds with 22 queries.