Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Twin motors and ESCs Help needed!  (Read 3607 times)

JimG

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Twin motors and ESCs Help needed!
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2020, 08:51:42 pm »

I've just checked my Hitec sets and the drawing I did for that 'Model Boats' article is slightly wrong c/w their stick layout. They are both the same as Alan (UBN) describes with the LH Throttle being Ch3, and I suspect that is pretty much standard for Tx's (if there is anything such as a standard).

Dave M
There are basically 2 standards, those who have the channel arrangement like Futaba (eg Hitec) and Spectrum/JR. Thats why I like the modern upmarket computer sets as you can program them to output the controls on any channel you like.
Jim
Dundee Model Boat club

Stan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2020, 10:12:33 am »

Does one of you ESC  show a red light by any chance if so this indicates no signal from the RX or TX. I take you have turned on both black switches fitted on the ESC.

ivorthediver

• Ivor the Diver
  • Full Mayhemer
  • What ever Floats YOUR boat
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2020, 01:14:11 pm »

Well that was a pleasant surprise today , as my P94 which is the best in the Action range was returned looking as good as new , so my Thanks to Component -shop for the works they have carried out at no charge ..........so it confirms that "  everything comes to he who waits " albeit 6 months , but none the less subject to trying it out ...A satisfied customer

Thank you Iain , very grateful 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 21 queries.