Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to the forum and advice on replacing SWM Morecambe Bay Prawner templates  (Read 1231 times)

ajryan

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!

Hi, I am new to this forum.  Originally from Fleetwood Lancashire, after a break of about 45 years I have returned to model boat building.  My previous attempt was a plywood cabin cruiser powered by a DC Sabre diesel motor but it was never quite finished after I had issues mounting the engine.  University then life got in the way and it languished at my parent's place while I moved to Zambia and eventually to Australia.  Last year I retrieved it and it now awaits some TLC while I sort out my shed.  I have also recently acquired a vintage boat kit - SWM models Morecambe Bay Prawner - which appears complete but is missing its instructions and templates/rigging drawing.  Any ideas where I could get replacements?  The interest in the prawner stems from a family connection – my great grandfather owned a prawner at Fleetwood in the late 1800s.  I have already PMd the poster of the 2011 thread about this model and this post is to hopefully broaden the search.  Thanks Allan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 21 queries.