Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: steam engine service  (Read 818 times)

madboats

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
steam engine service
« on: November 21, 2020, 09:08:09 pm »

Sometime ago i put a post requesting advice on solving a problem with my Anton steam engine the advice given and rightly so was to return it to Anton this sadly was quite expensive on postage alone  so i phoned Martin Baylis were the engine came from along with the Topaz kit some 14 years ago. He kindly offered to have a look he told me there was nothing wrong mechanically but the timing was the problem so he offered to send it to Anton which i agreed to. I have to day had an e-mail from him informing me the engine is repaired and on it's way back to me from France. I think you must agree isn't it nice to know that they are still people out there will go the extra mile to help. I  have to say at a cost less than i would have paid in postage alone top bloke :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) 

Mark T

• Full Mayhemer
Re: steam engine service
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 09:17:05 pm »

I have found the steam fraternity to be the most helpful that I have ever met.  It seems that there are so few of us now that we need to look after each other.  Great service and well worth a mention.  Well done Martin Bayliss!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 22 queries.