Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paint by Numbers  (Read 906 times)

radiojoe

• Full Mayhemer
Paint by Numbers
« on: March 29, 2021, 10:44:28 am »

I mentioned in my Clyde Puffer post I had three more paint by numbers canvases at Christmas and posted the first finished one in the Puffer thread, a Spitfire entitled "Turn for Home", I find paint by numbers very rewarding and relaxing but can only do an hour or so at a time, I'm no artist and often when painting I think that's a strange colour to put there but when finished and viewed at a distance you see why the various odd colours have been used and it all makes sense, well I have just finished the other two, so I thought I'd post them anyway, the first and my favorite is entitled "Marsh Masters" great fun that one as you saw the Labs gradually appearing. the last one is entitled "Macquarie" an 1875 iron hulled square rigger passenger ship, this one was more of a challenge with all the shading in the sails, even though it's done by numbers I try to add my own touch by blending the colours where appropriate.

Joe.

SteamboatPhil

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Paint by Numbers
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 05:45:07 pm »

Stunning Joe, what patience, the only time I have tried it, it looked like I had done it with a yard broom... :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
Steamed up all the time

DBS88

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Paint by Numbers
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 08:42:32 am »

Great results Joe, well done
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 21 queries.