Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: My favorite RC boating scenes at our local lake  (Read 19025 times)

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: My favorite RC boating scenes at our local lake
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2022, 08:37:12 am »

Hi Derek;
Good afternoon !!  Wohahhaha-!   You made a very understandable question to me.!! {-) {-) {-) {-)
I thank you so much for your interesting and unique comment on my mooring buoys. {-) %% :}
The answer is No problem at all. As you know well from the pics in the past ,these are easily removal buoys. {-)
So it's so convenient for me to carry them to the boating site though one is about 5kg and the other is below 3 kg... O0

Kiyo

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2022, 07:21:48 am »

Hi all;
Today I would proudly post wonderful pics of my Jupiter F-99 moored at two buoys as seen below,some of which I think would be OK to be called "a piece of picture!!". {-) {-) {-) {-) %%
It was cloudy and calm fundamentally,therefor the pics would have been much better if the weather had been fine enough.!!
I enjoyed not a few time to stare at the moored boat longer rather than sailing one,with a cup of coffee and some Japanese rice crackers at rest after operating the boat each time.  {-) :embarrassed:

radiojoe

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2022, 10:02:59 am »

In the calm waters you really would think it was the real thing, great photos Kiyo  :-))

Joe.

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2022, 11:40:22 am »

Hi Joe;
Thanks a lot for your comment.
I really enjoyed to stare at the boat moored as well as eating my favorite Japanese crisp rice crackers rather than operating it in a very calm circumstances today.! {-) {-) O0 :-))

Kiyo

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #129 on: May 08, 2022, 02:27:20 am »

Hi all;
Good morning !, it's a very fine day today unlike yesterday when I enjoyed RC boating with my Jupiter F-99 very much
using 5 3S5000mAh lipo batteries among which I used 3 for mainly a bit high speed sailing as seen below, pics and video. %%
I don't dare to put additional description anymore since you could easily imagine what the boating was from the pics and video as well as the posting made yesterday. O0 :D :-))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWhE7u1vbOY

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2022, 11:57:24 am »

Hi all;
It's a very very fine day just suitable for RC model boat sailing with actually no wind,no wave and blue sky.
When on earth should not I go for boating except this kind of good weather !!?? {-) %% :-))
Please imagine how much I enjoyed the boating from the pics and video attached below,that will show you more
clearly and concretely than my humble descriptions. {-) O0

Enjoy the video with a full screen.!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj0o7ci3xj0 :-)) :-))

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2022, 12:13:25 pm »

Well Kiyo, you certainly did have beautiful weather and the views around the area are lovely.
Your footage of the boat was also very good.

I just enjoyed watching it and hope you can have many more days like that.

Aye,
Ray.

radiojoe

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #132 on: May 18, 2022, 12:24:08 pm »

Hi Kiyo  as Ray said she runs beautifully and I think the scale speed is spot on and in the sort of conditions we all dream about. :-))

Joe.

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #133 on: May 18, 2022, 01:31:32 pm »

Hi Ray;

A great thanks for your comment and I am happy you could understand what and how I enjoyed the boating even if I did not
put any special descriptions on each pic. {-) Oh! no description itself did contribute to better understanding of the boating..?? O0 {-) %%

Kiyo

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2022, 01:53:03 pm »

Hi Joe;
Thanks for your comment.
I'm also so happy to be able to avail of the lake anytime I like if the weather is OK. :-)) :-)) :-)) %% %% %%
To tell the truth,it was a bit dirty at the shore today and dead fish were drifting with the wave sometimes the other day,,, {:-{ :((
Kiyo

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2022, 11:41:09 am »

Hi all;
I sufficiently enjoyed the sailing of my Snowberry to have her run 6 times on the very calm lake though it was hot with 33 degrees C outside temperature. Overall impressions today are calm,hot and no wind around the lake which are actually the summer.!! O0 :} %%

Please enjoy the following video with a full screen.! The lake was the summer.!! %)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHSbCWftuzg

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #136 on: December 27, 2022, 01:36:34 pm »

I have been missing in these days the RC boating out on the lake due to many reasons.... <:( <:( >>:-( {:-{ :((
Especially, partly because it is approaching New Year's Eve until then normally it's so busy with many household works to do traditionally
here in Japan, in which many husbands are requested to help their wives make ready for the New Year's Holidays. {:-{
Though, many Japanese husbands would not have possibly obeyed such wives' requests unlike western gentlemanlike husbands ??.... {-) {-) {-) :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

I was enjoying happy boating in December, last year as the followings....but no suitable days found to do the boating this year :-X <:(  unfortunately...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BltmD5AU8U

radiojoe

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #137 on: December 27, 2022, 06:05:39 pm »

Hi Kiyo,  Great video  Poseidon certainly runs well, sounds good too,  happy New Year from England

Joe

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2022, 07:16:08 am »

Hi Joe,

So glad to have always nice and warm comment. !!!  :-)) :-)) :-))
And I also wish you a very happy New Year to you and your family as well as your boating hobby life based upon a good health. !!! :-)) :-)) :-))

Kiyo from Japan
 together with my Poseidon and Mt. Fuji.  !!! :-)) :-)) :-))

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #139 on: January 07, 2023, 02:08:29 am »

I could happily find the time and a good weather for sailing my RC boat. !!!!! :-)) :-)) :-)) %% %% %%
Yes, actually no-wind, blue sky, warm and calm which seemed for me as if it invited to go to the lake of RC boating.!!!! :D
And yes, I went there, needless to say, together with my krick Najade (improved) who is currently new flag ship (boat?) of my fleet in this lake. She is always elegant and powerful in her sailing on this lake and this time I had her run at 1/3 throttle fundamentally
as the surface of the lake was so calm and smooth like a mirror as seen in the following video. !! :-)) :-))
I took a radius of about 60 yards or more for sailing today as the surface was so fine with no-wind.
My frustration wishing for an operation of a Rc boat was resolved to some extent with the sailing today. :-)) :-)) {-) %%

You had better watch this video in full screen of PC for a better realistic atmosphere of the spot.  O0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD77w3TIit0

SteamboatPhil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2023, 08:59:05 pm »

Beautiful, she looks so good, and you are very lucky to have such a wonderful water  :-))
Steamed up all the time

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #141 on: January 09, 2023, 02:48:20 am »

A great thanks for your always warm words of comment!, SteamboatPhil  %% O0
Certainly I 'm so happy and lucky to make available for this huge lake as a boating site whenever necessary if only the weather should be suitable.   %) ;)  The lake is close to 7 miles away from home and takes me about 30 minutes by car.
In this sense, I am literally happy-go-lucky when it comes to RC boating site. 
But I imagine this kind of lake is not such unusual that it might be located here and there in each country in Europe.....

Kiyo

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #142 on: March 08, 2023, 08:29:09 am »

Hi all,
It's been really a good day for RC boating in the mid-spring here in Tokyo where the outside temperature was 21 degrees C and our boating lake was soooo calm and smooth like a mirror on the surface under the blue sky.
Why on earth shouldn't I go out for sailing my boat in such a good day.!!?  No, definitely not at all ! {-) O0 
Well then, shall I begin the boating, the motor starts!.... weeeeeeen, not veeeeeen  {-) {-) %% %%

How about your sailing enjoyment in spring?  :-)   

SteamboatPhil

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #143 on: March 08, 2023, 02:58:45 pm »

What a brilliant day you must of had, the water is like glass, sadly not as calm in Europe but I hope to get to the lakes this weekend  :-))
Steamed up all the time

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #144 on: March 09, 2023, 02:16:48 pm »

Hi SteamboatPhil,
Glad to have your comment and would like to see some nice and happy boating scenes of your style, if possible. :-)) O0

Kiyo
[size=78%] [/size]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 21 queries.