Technical, Techniques, Hints, and Tips > Modelling tools

Tweezer Recommendation

(1/4) > >>

Mark T:
Hi Everyone

Does anyone know where I can get some really decent, well made tweezers that last?  I've had so many pairs but they always seem to bend which is probably my fault for squeezing them too hard.  The best set I've got are some Tamiya straight ones which I've had for ages. They are really strong and extremely well made so I want some more like this.  Any advice to save me buying any more dud's would be much appreciated  O0

Mark

tigertiger:
Look online for medical tweezers disposable and non disposable. Thedisposable will    have good working faces and be cheap and a large bag would be a shareable lifetime supply.   The price of the non disposable will be high. It may be worth searching for Tamiya.

david48:
 Hi  Mark still plodding on with the radio exam stuff. The tweezer's I us are all medical quality the one you grip to keep closed have a pin in one side that comes through a hole and  pricks you if gripped to tight ,the other pair grip to open are also medical grade ,just had a quick look on Amazon for ideas plenty choice  . The stainless steel will not let solder stick to them  which is good the plastic melts that's bad . 
David

Mark T:
Thanks both I'll have a good look around the medical section on Ebay and Amazon  :-))

Taranis:
You could just stop wearing those lashes  {-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version