Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: TAMAR Speedline 1/12  (Read 42465 times)

Holger

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: TAMAR Speedline 1/12
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2019, 01:24:32 pm »

it works everything as it should be .. and the motors also turn opposite ..

I reconnected the + cable and connected the two regulators with the Y-cable..

Holger

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2019, 08:42:56 am »

Hoi Olav .. the engine carrier on page 2 are the hammer ..! did you do it yourself or ordered somewhere ready .. if so you have a link to it or the company name .. ?? I think it's so great because as it looks to me, the engine and the screw shaft are perfectly aligned ..

Thank you very much, Holger says

ovl

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2020, 09:54:47 pm »

Hoi Olav .. the engine carrier on page 2 are the hammer ..! did you do it yourself or ordered somewhere ready .. if so you have a link to it or the company name .. ?? I think it's so great because as it looks to me, the engine and the screw shaft are perfectly aligned ..

Thank you very much, Holger says

Hi Holger,

Sorry for the very late response, but I was out of modelling for over a year (opened a restaurant and had no time for anything else.

I bought the carrier online in France; they are great. here's the address: mini-mega-rc.com.

I hop it's not too late.

Best regards

Olav
Have a great day !!!

Olav

Holger

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2020, 08:16:03 pm »

hoi Olav ..

First of all, thank you for your answer .. !!  :-)

unfortunately it came a little late because I have already installed the motors .. but maybe I will remove them again and use the bracket that you used ..

I had to look for something because of the side of the motor mounts that you sent me, but I found it .. you had a small typo.

mini-meca-rc.com ..

I also had almost no time to continue building the Tamat ..

Only a disease followed by an operation in the hospital .. after the recovery, I was fully involved in my job .. but now it has calmed down again and I can finally devote myself to my hobby again .. !!!!!!

so i used the time of recovery for research about the model .. i came across these two pages ..

https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=n8zEKKbKMaG

https://matterport.com/de/media/2518

YOU ARE THE HAMMER .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

see for yourself .. !!!!!!

and I noticed some differences between the kit and the original .. for example the four flaps above the Y-boat are arranged in a slight curve to each other and so adapt to the bow-shaped deck .. also the two inner flaps are narrower than the two outer plates ..

so now i am changing this and some other parts ..

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas ..  :-)

Holger

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #104 on: April 11, 2021, 07:04:11 pm »

hoi Olaf ..
 I have now decided to change the motor suspension again and have ordered the mount that you also have .. they have to be with me this week .. one i still have .. you have the platforms on which the motor mounts are screwed with epoxy resin glued to the hull. d glued to the hull with epoxy resin. .?? has done .. just read it that you did it that way ..

I wish you and your family all the best and also you with your restaurant .. :-) :-)
 Holger

Holger

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2021, 07:37:53 pm »

hoi Olaf .. :-)
 the new engine mounts arrived the day before yesterday ..  :-)) :-)) and they look wonderful .. !! O0 O0 O0

I built them together once and screwed the motor on .. by chance even the holes for the motor mounting are correct .. I just have to enlarge the hole through which the stern tube goes a bit .. today I was with my parents on their old farm and have them old brackets milled out .. here in the city that doesn't work because of the noise of the milling machine ..

regards

Holger

wynthorpe

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2021, 07:26:52 am »

hoi Olaf .. :-)
 the new engine mounts arrived the day before yesterday ..  :-)) :-)) and they look wonderful .. !! O0 O0 O0

I built them together once and screwed the motor on .. by chance even the holes for the motor mounting are correct .. I just have to enlarge the hole through which the stern tube goes a bit .. today I was with my parents on their old farm and have them old brackets milled out .. here in the city that doesn't work because of the noise of the milling machine ..

regards

Holger

Hi Holger,

Can you link the engine mounts please?

Thanks

Simon

Holger

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2021, 02:23:01 pm »

hoi Simon ..                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

here you go .. here is the link ..

https://www.mini-meca-rc.com/supports-moteurs/271-support-moteur-scorpion-hk4035.html

but I do NOT have the Scorpion engines but these ..

https://hobbyking.com/de_de/turnigy-aerodrive-sk3-4250-410kv-brushless-outrunner-motor.html

we already wrote in - MODEL LIFEBOATS - .. ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.248 seconds with 22 queries.