Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DEANS MARINE model ship master pieces H.M.S. Bulldog  (Read 691 times)

Dean's Marine

• Full Mayhemer
    • Dean's Marine
DEANS MARINE model ship master pieces H.M.S. Bulldog
« on: July 17, 2021, 12:51:30 pm »

Deans Marine  H.M.S BULLDOG. model to 1/96  scale,  length 605mm beam  125mm

Hi All
 Another model in the project of restoring some of the older display models in our showroom, this was not damaged just  a few hard knocks and bumps over the years at shows and exhibitions, cobwebs and  years of dust.

I have a great affection for this model, It was built by that master of model building Dave Woolley as a kit review for Model boats magazine in 1994, and is as far as I am concerned a miniature masterpiece of the modelling art, a joy to study and admire first class workmanship, And it is a working R/C model that sails and handles like a dream.

I also restore ( try to ) classic cars I decided to bring her back to life and keeps as much original as possible, war wounds included..
 2.4 ghz R/c fitted with independent control of each motor on 6 volts and rudder.
 Now back in her display case and in the Deans Marine model collection, only to be brought out on special hi days, too precious to risk any more in a hard working life.

now on  u tube for her test run after the clean up, still all original motors and shafts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 21 queries.