Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shout Out for Action Electronics  (Read 909 times)

XS850

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Shout Out for Action Electronics
« on: July 31, 2021, 09:02:19 am »

I recently made a number of different modules from kits supplied by Component Shop aka Action Electronics - all worked perfectly first time powering up. Unfortunately the P94 (dual 20a esc/mixer) suddenly stopped working after a short time, various tests but remained totally “dead”.  Sent back to Component Shop for repair and I fully expected to pay for it (have to assume it’s something I did!).  Returned one week later after having the PIC replaced but at NO CHARGE!!!
Now that alone justifies use of their units I think - many thanks to Component Shop/Action Electronics!
Bruce

RST

Re: Shout Out for Action Electronics
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 07:08:45 pm »

Hi,

Can you still buy kits from them?  I've been waiting for the dual 20a ESC/mixer for a while but they're out of stock along with a fair few other things of interest.

They are a great supplier, I keep ordering from them.  Not had any gripes with the products so far.

Rich

Mark T

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 07:22:25 pm »

Action electronics are quite simply one of the best  :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Mike S

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2021, 07:48:11 pm »

Always buy all my stuff from The Component Shop / Action Electronics. Despite not being brilliant at the old 'Elastic-Trickery' stuff, when I wire everything up it always works first time. Good company, good service.

Cheers,

Mike

XS850

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 07:41:16 am »

Rich - they don’t publicise it too much but I just emailed them and asked for kit availability. Came back with pricing - ordered and delivered about 3 weeks later (think they might have been waiting for parts).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.