Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deans Marine open days 2021  (Read 730 times)

Dean's Marine

• Full Mayhemer
    • Dean's Marine
Deans Marine open days 2021
« on: September 20, 2021, 10:35:24 am »

Hi All
 The Dean's Marine PAMBC Open Weekend wrapped up late Saturday afternoon. As a consequence of the rain forecast for the Sunday, we took the opportunity to dismantle and stow away all of the marquees, tents, tables and chairs etc on the Saturday evening.  Many thanks to all of those club members, and others, who stayed behind to help with that work. With the current staff shortage at Deans Marine the even would not have been possible  with out all your help and support.

The weather for the last 3 days has been very kind and the Open Weekend was definitely a success with a good turn out of clubs and visitors throughout today although the Friday  was little quieter.
 Not a lot of action on the water ? most ,modellers seen to have been pleased to just get together and chat and swap stories, a great atmosphere  all weekend, and some brilliant ans interesting new model have appeared on the scene.

Once again, a big thank you to all club members and others, Klunk did a great job with building demos and advice who helped with the set up and clear up and provided models or support for the event.  All very much appreciated. with very best regards
 Ron Dean

raflaunches

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
  • The Penguins are coming!!!
Re: Deans Marine open days 2021
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2021, 12:21:46 pm »

Had a fantastic day on Saturday, many thanks to you and your team for an amazing day. So much fun catching up and seeing some new boats- the new STAB boat is phenomenal seeing it with my own eyes- camera had problems keeping up!
Nick B

Help! The penguins have stolen my sanity, and my hot water bottle!

Illegitimi non carborundum!

colin-d

• Full Mayhemer
    • my hobby
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2021, 01:00:13 pm »

Wish I could have made it... 
but with all the paperwork that's need to be filled out to visit the UK.. tourist are not classed as vital travel..
And because I have been cross vaccined  (astrazeneca, first / Biontech, second) which is the highest persentage of protection..  the UK does not recognise it as a valid vaccination  >>:-( <*<

dougal99

• Full Mayhemer
  • Huntingdon, Cambs, England
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 02:10:48 pm »

We missed you Colin, well really the vodka  {-) {-) {-) {-)
Hopefully see you in April 22 - covid permitting
Don't Assume Check
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.