Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adolph Bermpohl Kit  (Read 1046 times)

klz

• Full Mayhemer
Adolph Bermpohl Kit
« on: November 29, 2021, 02:46:00 pm »

Hi, I had/have an Adolph Bermpohl Kit in the sales section it looks like I have been let down  :(( anyways I was told I undervalued it I was wondering if anyone would have an idea of what its worth before I re-advertise, I am not after mega bucks just a realistic valuation as I would proffer the model completed than spend another 10 years on my shelf.

dougal99

• Full Mayhemer
  • Huntingdon, Cambs, England
Re: Adolph Bermpohl Kit
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2021, 09:53:16 pm »

Value is subjective based on what it's worth to you. Presumably, you don't want it and are reluctant to throw it away but also don't want to give it away.  Your current asking price is obviously not too low as you are not being inundated with offers (even by those who would sell it on). Try an auction site with a starting bid of £100 and see what happens.Best of luck
Don't Assume Check

RST

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2021, 10:08:40 pm »

Post back on your FS thread -it's not dead yet.  At your asking price it was crazy low although I'm not a believer in scene tax or over-hyping.  Also, consider sending as it looks like you have the box -even a big pack of bubblewrap isn't that much last time I bought a roll and avoid Yodel or Hermes couriers.  I'd have snapped that up but can't take on another project that big!

Good luck with it,

Rich

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 12:28:45 pm »

If you're trying to boost your pension fund, stick it on "The Bay" but if you want a fellow muddler to buy it, be realistic. Sold a Billings kit and accessory pack to fellow muddler on this site a few years ago. When he offered what would be a latter day price, I hope he was delightfully surprised when he paid the original sticker prices on the boxes when I bought them, plus postage. What goes round - - - -

Regards  Ian.

Please let's not use this site for "horsetrading" as one over the water seems at times.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 22 queries.