Technical, Techniques, Hints, and Tips > DC Motors (Brushed) and Speed Controllers

Hobbywing 1060 esc HELP

<< < (2/2)

scimitarjohn:

--- Quote from: JimG on January 20, 2022, 08:36:17 pm ---To set it to forward/reverse is quite simple. Remove the jumber plug from the connectors furthest away from the edge of the esc. These are labelled mode, this position doesn't give the brake so you can go straight from forward to reverse. Make sure the other jumper is correctly set to the battery type you are using, NiMh or LiPo.
Jim

--- End quote ---

Many thanks, I've tried  that also, starting  pull my hair out, think I must be missing something really stoopid !

unbuiltnautilus:
The most common reason for 1060s not working properly is using a ratchet throttle rather than a sprung to neutral type. Without a reliable return to neutral, especially with the speed control set to Forward/Brake/Reverse mode, you can usually kiss goodbye to reliable reverse!  In this mode you really need to use a sprung throttle stick, or. get inside the set and file a deeper 'vee' into your toothed ratchet on the inside of the stick. If you are in Fwd/Brk/Rev mode, best take the jumper out and re-set to just Forward/Reverse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version