Mess Deck: General Section > Humour

It's Dodgy down under!

<< < (2/10) > >>

canabus:
Hi Derek

A lot of white points on Bondi Beach after the winter, I was told !!!

Topless ladies getting a sun tan !!!

Canabus

BrianB6:
They forgot the crocs and bull ants.   The worst of all are the quarantine inspectors looking for illegal fruit at the borders.  Our daughter was fined $409 for one forgotten lemon going into South Australia.  >>:-(

Liverbudgie2:

--- Quote from: BrianB6 on January 23, 2022, 10:09:06 pm ---They forgot the crocs and bull ants.   The worst of all are the quarantine inspectors looking for illegal fruit at the borders.  Our daughter was fined $409 for one forgotten lemon going into South Australia.  >>:-(

--- End quote ---
Good job the sniffer dog at Cairns didn't find the apple in my pocket which I had picked off my apple tree as I was leaving....

LB

warspite:
Ah that was when you were leaving - it's stuff being brought in - which I totally agree with - sorry but your agriculture etc is more important than the feelings of those who transgress - even by accident, in some cases thats even worse as they dont know whats in their bag ----and they packed it, sorry but thats how I feel.  <*< :police:

tigertiger:

--- Quote from: warspite on January 25, 2022, 01:17:44 am ---Ah that was when you were leaving - it's stuff being brought in - which I totally agree with - sorry but your agriculture etc is more important than the feelings of those who transgress - even by accident, in some cases thats even worse as they dont know whats in their bag ----and they packed it, sorry but thats how I feel.  <*< :police:

--- End quote ---

All joking aside. Because Australia's ecology is so extremely different to 'The Old World' there have been some catastrophic problems with introduced species in the past. Very good reasons to be strict.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version