Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: And I nearly missed this cos my puter thought it was junk, anyone for a party ?  (Read 2107 times)

Baldrick

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!

FROM THE DESK OF MR ABDULRASHEED BAWAEXECUTIVE CHAIRMANECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(E.F.C.C) INCONJUCTION WITH THEFEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION(F.B.I)N0. 15A AWOLOWO ROAD, IKOYILAGOS-NIGERIA.WEST-AFRICA.Dear Valuable Beneficiary,FRAUD PREVENTION / FINAL PAYMENT NOTICE
Firstly we introduce this commission, Economic & Financial CrimesCommission (EFCC), we fight cyber crime, Internet fraud, scams and moneylaundering in Africa, America and London (United Kingdom) Our commissionhas been in existence since 2004 and our duty is to stop Internet Fraud.We have over 7,500 of them in our jails around Africa, China, Malaysiaand UK and we are still looking for these internet fraudsters and we areaware that a lot of foreigners have been deceived and huge amount ofmoney has also been lost to this fraudsters after promising youpercentages in their letters for you to help them move funds and theywill end up demanding money from you and in return you will get nothing.The Leaders of the African and International Crime fighters has cometogether to inform the world what is going on now and we have recoveredover$422 Million Dollars (Four Hundred and Twenty two Million Dollars)from the people we have apprehended. The reason we are writing you thisletter is because your name was given to us by one of the fraudsters inour detention room after serious investigation and our aim is to refundall lost fund to its legitimate owner.The Government has approved a total sum of Two Million Five HundredThousand United states Dollars (US$2,500,000.00) only as thecompensation of the lost that you incurred as this was a smaller rate assome suffered more while others suffered less and the idea is to restoreyou back to the position that you would have been if not that you weredefrauded.In addition to this, your payment of Two Million Five Hundred ThousandUnited states Dollars (US$2,500,000.00) only will be paid to you in thenext few days through the International ATM CARD which will be issued inyour favor.All that you have to do right now is to contact the undersigned- UNITEDBANK FOR AFRICA NIGERIA PLC. OFFICE ADDRESS: Marina Street,Lagos-Nigeria. CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Rasheed Olaoluwa (PAYMENTDIRECTOR).EMAIL: (XXXXXXXXXXX) furnish him with the followingdata of yours immediately as we intend finalizing this payment in fewdays time.Your NameYour Mailing address (Not Po Box Please)Your Direct Mobile NumberOccupation:Age:RegardsMr. Abdulrasheed BawaEFCC Executive Chairman

(  I obliterated the email link in case someone else clicked on it )
And everyone thought it was IVAN who was terrible

ChrisF

• Full Mayhemer
  • What's my favourite cake!

Seems legit to me.
Building Fairey Marine boats: River Cruiser 23 prototype, Huntress 23 Long Cabin with stern-drive, Huntsman 28, Huntsman 31 and Swordsman 33 and two more to come! All scratch built and to a scale of 1:12

SteamboatPhil

• Full Mayhemer

Should I be sending large sums of money to cover expenses  {-)
Steamed up all the time

jaymac

• Full Mayhemer

Phil I've had similar types both virtually perfect real names addresses the lot. One also Nigeria the other  US customs all names addresses are genuine there is no mention of where to contact other than the man himself.

If you've nowt better to do google the name and address its all real

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC 20229,
United States.

Urgent Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Assistant Commissioner Kevin K. McAleenan head of Field Operations (OFO) of the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). We have just intercepted and confiscated two trunks at John F Kennedy International Airport in New York, NY 11430 coming from a foreign country.

We crosschecked the content of the boxes and found it contained a total sum of $4.1 million dollars. Also with one of the trunks were documents with your name as the receiver of the money. As we progressed in our investigations of the Diplomat which accompanied the trunks into the United States we learned that he was to deliver these funds to your residence as payment of an inheritance/winning, which was due to you.

Further checks on the consignment, we found out that the consignment paperwork lacked the PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE forms. We then confiscated both trunks and released the Diplomat.

The trunks According to section 229 subsection 31 of the International, Commerce Regulators Code Enforcement Guidelines, your consignment lacks PROOF OF OWNERSHIP CERTIFICATE AND LEGAL DELIVERY PERMIT CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from the joint team of Homeland Security and therefore you must contact us for direction on how to procure the two certificates, so that you can be relieved of the charges of evading tax which is a jail offense under section 12 subsection 441 of the Tax Code. We will also be asking the IRS to launch an investigation of money laundering if you do not follow our instructions.

You are therefore required to contact me within 72 hours, at that point I will walk you through the process of clearing and claiming the money.

Failure to comply may lead to your arrest, interrogation and/or you being prosecuted in the Court of Law for tax evasion and or money laundering. You are also advised not to contact any bank in Africa, Europe or banking institution.

Yours in service,
Kevin K. McAleenan
Head of Field Operations (OFO),
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP)

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer

Should you ingnore this notice, you will receive a fair trial after which you will be taken out and shot....

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem

{-)
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer

I am advised that my Australian Medicare details have been accessed by a third-party who has uploaded these details to the Dark Web  [ >>:-( ]

The breach occurred in February 2022, and I am advised on November 28th 2022....or some 8 months after the event  :o ????

Derek

Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

jaymac

• Full Mayhemer

and then you post your HOME address for All to see 

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem

and then you post your HOME address for All to see

Fixed!   :-))
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

derekwarner

• Full Mayhemer

I am not sure of the content that Martin has revised in your post??   :-X :kiss: :police:  , however in my case, the original IT breech in February 2022 included a 'significant set' of information on selected Australian Citizens relative to Medicare transactions

Page 3 of the communication to me advises the following was released.......
Goodness, do you really think that no-body knows who you are and where you live? >>:-(
Or are you suggesting that viewers of MBM are also viewers of the Dark Web ?...... :embarrassed:

Derek
Derek Warner

Honorary Secretary [Retired]
Illawarra Live Steamers Co-op
Australia
www.ils.org.au

Circlip

• Full Mayhemer

Minions look a suitable size for deck crew.     O0

Regards  Ian.
You might not like what I say, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

What I said is not what you  think you heard.

jaymac

• Full Mayhemer

Derek read my post again and look at your image which Martin cropped.  If you can't figure it out  just say and I'll POST you a letter :}2

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem

Derek read my post again and look at your image which Martin cropped. 
If you can't figure it out  just say and I'll POST you a letter :}2

Fixed 2nd time Jaymac!   ok2

jaymac

• Full Mayhemer

:-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 21 queries.