Technical, Techniques, Hints, and Tips > The "Black Arts!" ( Electrics & Electronics )

Action electronics

<< < (2/2)

rnli12:
try calling again, always had good service

ivorthediver:
Not sure if things have improved but like most electrical companies who source components from China , their stock of chips were affected and as I understand it they have had to modify their PCB's , which has had a knock on effect .

I also had some issues over obtaining ESC's and not sure if that is resolved yet .

This is a shame as all my electronics used in all my models  over the last 13 years are Action Electronics  [with bow thrusters being the only exception]  :(( .........why......up till recently they had always supplied an excellent service , especially concerning breakdown repair's which were second to none when dear Dave was around .

Try ringing again and ask Kyje or Iain can help or send an email .....asking the question .....regards Ivor

ronnie42:
Back from my holidays, postman left a package from Action Electronics in the blue bin. Said that it was OK no damage and working. Checked my transmitter and when using settings for bow thruster it does not work when I use a stick (stick for gradual power increase) works on a toggle switch but I don’t want that. Hard a play with the settings and stick works with 1 to 3, the bow thruster settings are 4 to 8 and are toggle switched. Need to check out all the permutations next time I buy a controller🤭

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version