Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: One happy day !  (Read 6889 times)

SteamboatPhil

• Full Mayhemer
Re: One happy day !
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2023, 05:24:48 pm »

Looks like a great day, sadly my only exercise is chasing my boat around the lake  :embarrassed:
Steamed up all the time

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2023, 11:07:28 am »

It's a very fantastic, effective, interesting and happy way of exercising with less stress and heavy burden as it means a co-existence between boating and walking. :-))
In my case, all that I do when operating Rc boats is only standing on the shore regardless of the seasons. {-)
The shore is ....hot...or cold... <:(

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2024, 05:31:35 am »

It was very very fine day thanks to warm, partially hot temperature for this season of spring here in Japan.
The temperature around our local district reached around 25 degrees C by which cherry blossom became in full bloom.!! O0 :-))
A cherry blossom is highly sensitive to the temperature and reacted so quickly to it yesterday.
So many people came out to our local large park to enjoy the cherry now in full bloom different from the previous day.!!
As you may possibly know, a Japanese is abnormally, exceedingly, extremely and extraordinarily loves the cherry blossom. {-)
In such circumstances, I also went to the park to see how the people enjoys the cherry blossom under the cherry trees. %%

The people in the pics may seem to prefer drinking and eating to enjoying the cherry, mayn't they...??? {-) O0 :embarrassed:
Enjoy the Japanese cherry blossom sufficiently by these pics at your room.!!!! :-)) :-)) :-))
I wonder how you would enjoy the spring coming around you warmly....??? :} :-))

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2024, 06:53:05 am »

Beautiful!  Everyone says, 'cherry blossoms is a site to see in Japan.'

eg:
https://www.youtube.com/live/uVgL5mSgnvk?si=TgublzJpfHmNhxnP

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

JoJoElbe

• kind of lifeboat nerd .... just kind of ...
  • Full Mayhemer
    • modellwerft.spuelsaum.de (german + engl summarys)
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2024, 08:27:41 am »

Hi,really great. The cherry blosoms at our flat are gone already, we had a warm March.... it wwas anyway just one tree  ok2
I remember the cherry blossom 'hype' from 1994 when I stayed a few weeks in Japan for experiments. Exactly like your photos, but probably with their parents or granparents instead.

Thanks for sharing itJoerg
Actual: Tyne class + boathouse + slipway
My models:  1:20 Motorlifeboat LÜBECK II (DGzRS), 1:20 Motorlifeboat WILMA SIKORSKI (DGzRS 9,5m), 1:10 Beachlifeboat GESINA (DGzRS 7m), 1:20 Beachlifeboat MAX CARSTENSEN (DGzRS 7m), 1:20 Lifeboat Ponton + more

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2024, 11:20:07 am »

Thank you Martin for an interesting video of the cherry blossom of Japan that represented vivid scenes and impressions of
the cherry blossom of Japan. :-)

I suppose JoJoElbe must have known very much of the blossom through staying in Japan for a certain experiments.
Please remember Japan when you see the cherry in every spring. :embarrassed: 

However,!!! the cherry blossom around my home already has started to fall piece by piece slowly... <:( <:( <:( {:-{
To make the matter worse, it will be rainy tomorrow by which much of the blossom will fall to the wet ground where might
be covered with a huge amount of petals.... <:( <:( <:(  

See you again cherry blossom ! in next spring...Thanks a lot for this year O0 :-))   !!!

JoJoElbe

• kind of lifeboat nerd .... just kind of ...
  • Full Mayhemer
    • modellwerft.spuelsaum.de (german + engl summarys)
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2024, 12:44:53 pm »

Please remember Japan when you see the cherry in every spring. :embarrassed:   
Don't worry I do. I bought a knife  (from a hawker) on a flea market in Kyoto in 1994, basic steel, still works perfect and sharp in my kitchen.I even have one of those old glass bottles with the ball inside to close it under pressure.

... and besides, I have a colleague the next room who is half japanese (but lifes in germany almost all his life).Best,Joerg
Actual: Tyne class + boathouse + slipway
My models:  1:20 Motorlifeboat LÜBECK II (DGzRS), 1:20 Motorlifeboat WILMA SIKORSKI (DGzRS 9,5m), 1:10 Beachlifeboat GESINA (DGzRS 7m), 1:20 Beachlifeboat MAX CARSTENSEN (DGzRS 7m), 1:20 Lifeboat Ponton + more

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2024, 02:43:48 pm »

They all are quality Japanese products like you do have Solingen quality, one of which I still have is Solingen nail clippers. :-))
It is still so sharp and great enough to clip my so hard the foot nails easily. I have been using it more than 36 years. O0 O0 :-))

Kiyo
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.108 seconds with 21 queries.