Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Linked Events

• St.Albans & District Model Engineering : September 24, 2022 - September 25, 2022
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: St. Albans Models that Move 2022  (Read 1061 times)

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
Re: St. Albans Models that Move 2022
« on: April 22, 2022, 01:06:28 pm »

Hello everyone it is our intention to return to the exhibition scene this year 2022

Dates 24th. 25th. September for The Models that Move Show 2022. 
Same venue, The Townsend C of E School, High Oaks, St. Albans, Herts. AL3 6DR.
Opening times 10 til 5 both days.
Entry Adults £6 children £2 

Lots of free parking.

I shall be contacting our previous exhibitors over the next week but so far we have the Luton model Club, Tamiya Truckers, West London Meccano Society.
We cover most interests and concentrate on being inter-active to interest the younger generation.  We should have something for everyone with train rides and RC have-a-go boats. 

I will update who is coming as we get nearer to the exhibition dates.
We are planning to have advance tickets available (sorry no discount) and also be able to take credit card payment at the door.  But cash is always welcome!  Please refer to our web site for details.

www.stalbansmes.com

Hope to see you there
Roy (Hon Sec)

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 12:24:07 pm »

Hi everyone, all our previous exhibitors and local clubs will be there, if you like model railways there will be some of that as well.  We have some new ones but I am afraid the flight simulator got double booked and is not coming to us this year.

Tamiya Trucks always make a big impact and we give them more space than they had at Ally Pally!  We will have Steve Midson who runs MidAir and shows the young visitors how to make and fly model airplanes, there is a small charge for the kits (£2.50 unit price) some are 2 units, tuition and instructions while building provided. Just for us he has made a Chuffer to sail on the pond but it might not have RC in it.  I am sure they will be popular.

We have arranged to have good weather so all should be well!  :-))
Look forward to seeing you all.
Roy

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2022, 06:00:29 pm »

Did anyone from Mayhem go?
 .... any photos?
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 21 queries.