Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: IC Powered Boats at Wicksteed 2022 - An Announcement  (Read 2895 times)

Andyn

• Full Mayhemer
IC Powered Boats at Wicksteed 2022 - An Announcement
« on: May 05, 2022, 01:04:42 pm »

It gives me great pleasure to announce that Stevenage Model Boat Club have been invited once again to run the internal combustion engine powered model demonstrations at Mayhem Wicksteed this year.

For those unfamiliar, we run a short demo once or twice during the day during a quiet period (times not set, we choose a time when the lake is relatively empty). These demos are at a low speed, though they serve to provide a representation of how amazing IC boats are.

Fair warning will be given to those who are on the lake at the time to remove their boats, for the safety of those around the lake and the boats in the water no other models will be on the water during this time. Any particularly large models can be safely parked behind the wooden jetty to keep them out the way.

All boats that will be taking part in the demonstrations will have been personally inspected by myself before the event to ensure they are as safe as possible, so I'm afraid no others besides those run by myself and my team will be allowed on the water.

Please see the video below of the demonstrations I ran at Wicksteed 2019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=744_f7036Ic

I look forward to seeing everyone again at the end of the month  :-))
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 22 queries.