Shows, Events, Club websites and Club Events > Club Events and News

Submarine weekend Sheringham

(1/6) > >>

admiral donuts:
Hello submariners , would anyone be interested in attending a submarine weekend at the model boating lake in Sheringham on the beautiful North Norfolk Coast , if so please PM me with suitable dates that will appeal to you , Sheringham is widely regarded as one if not the best seaside towns in Norfolk so plenty for the executive officer to do while you patrol the recently cleaned crystal clear pond , it is not the biggest pond around but car parking is 10 feet from the pond . I will endeavour to make this an annual event if there is sufficient interest
Very best regards Donuts

Martin (Admin):

Love Sheringham, what dates are you thinking of?

https://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,57560.msg599341.html#msg599341

admiral donuts:
Hi Martin , thanks for your interest, to be honest I would like suggestions for dates that are convenient for most people ,possibly August or September , let's have lots of feedback and then I can get things moving
Regards Donuts

Martin (Admin):

27, 28 Aug ?    ( 29 August Bank Holiday 2022 )  :-)

admiral donuts:
Hi Martin , thanks for your input August bank holiday weekend  sounds ideal to me , I do not want to clash with any other club , so unless I hear to the contrary, I will set things in motion
Regards Donuts

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version