Shows, Events, Club websites and Club Events > Mayhem at Wicksteed !

DEANS MARINE WICKSTEED

(1/1)

Dean's Marine:
Hi all Due to circumstance beyond my control I will not be able to attend Mayhem this weekend, A great shame as I had planned to stay over and join in the fun, get some boating in, and see all my friends. We will have a Deans Marine display at the show, and a prototype new model on display, kindly run by the Peterborough model boat club and help from the Wicksteed club, very much appreciated all the effort from everyone to make it happen.
 The stand will not have any parts of stock on sale, but if you need anything in particular let me know asap and I will try to have it shipped to the show for you to collect. Have a great time, weather looks good at last, vertical mist has been cancelled, I will  try and drop in on Sunday on my way back if I can escape in time. Regard to all Ron Dean

ballastanksian:
Oh, sorry to hear you will not be attending. Wishing you well with whatever emergency has occurred.

Dean's Marine:
The dates for 2023 open days are September 8th - 9th & 10th
                              Opening times are 10am - 4pm. both days

We will have on display models of our release's since the Covid problems, plus our newest releases for 2023
we have other traders booked to attend and we hope for more in the meantime
Club stands are welcome to attend with models on display all will be under cover in marquees, drop us a mails if you plan to attend and we will arrange space.
 Our test pond will be free to use for sailing and demonstrations and fund raising
The bar b cue and  Saturday evening gathering will take place this year, pre booking is essential for the meal, the theme this year is cowboys and Indians.

The Dean girls have promised the  cafe will  open after many requests,  main seating will be outside.  again drop us a mail if you plan to attend it helps us to ensure we have enough tea/ coffee and more important Bacon for the sarnies ?
 There is limited camping and caravanning in the paddock adjacent to the workshops but space must be booked with us, priority will be given to trade and club stands.

All proceeds will be to local charities, all the staff at the event will be giving time free to help raise funds. There is no charge for entry.  A donation box will be at the entrance, all contributions gratefully accepted.
 We hope this is of interest and we look forward to seeing new modellers and our regular visitors and newcomers to the hobby.

Regards,
 Deans Marine
   some picture of previous events for those that have not attended

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version