Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aeronaut SAR 2  (Read 906 times)

Alan52

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great.
Aeronaut SAR 2
« on: June 13, 2022, 07:22:54 pm »

Hi All

Just received this from Germany. The Aeronaut SAR2. Ordered on the 7th and arrived today the 13th. So not to bad. Shipping was 27 euros via DHL. Total cost including shipping after conversion was £75.

Wanted a quick build and something that looked pretty reasonable. Length is 535mm. Width is 165mm. The motor and servo are not included and will have to be bought separately. The suggested motor is a 400. As you can see from the photo's there are three main parts. Hull, deck and superstructure. There are a bag full of vac molded parts for deck fittings dinghy and other parts. Instructions are of course in German ( I have contact them to see if a English PDF is available). I have already used Google translate to move back to English

There is a bag of bits with the rudder, prop-shaft, propeller and various couplings. Brass wire is also included for the railings.

This is the Motor. An Aeronaut Race 400 and water cooler from Cornwall model boats.

Alan

Alan

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Aeronaut SAR 2
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 09:04:28 pm »

Always interested in watching other modellers builds, whether big or small, kit or scratch, makes no difference to me  :-)

Hope it all goes well for you Alan  :-))

Ray.

Alan52

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 09:17:15 pm »

Hi Ray

Was going to be the Krick WSP 47 next, but wanted something really quick and something I can add to. The Krick will be next.

Thanks for the comments Ray it is appreciated. :-))

Alan
Alan

Alan52

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 06:53:42 pm »

Hi All
Just an update. I have attached a few photos as I have nearly finished. Just a few jobs left to do. Had to translate the instructions, but not many problems with the build.

Alan
Alan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 22 queries.