Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: warship day at norwich pond an accident  (Read 1660 times)

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
warship day at norwich pond an accident
« on: June 19, 2022, 08:16:59 pm »

HI GUYS AS THE TILE says well i was hopein to put on some pics but jen had a accident as she was talkin to a boaty freind an sitting on the concrete pond wall an when she got an her leg gave way an she fell over on concrete an broke her ankle so in hos now havin surgury
chris  <:(

minimariner

• Full Mayhemer
Re: warship day at norwich pond an accident
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2022, 08:56:26 pm »

Chris,
               Sorry to here about Jen, wish her all the best from Bryan & Susan.

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2022, 09:49:54 pm »

Ouch!...and when I saw the title of this I thought it was about someone's boat crashing or something like that.

Likewise I'm also sorry to hear about your wife's accident Chris and I hope all goes well with the surgery.

We don't know each other personally but you can please extend our wishes to Jen for a speedy recovery.

Very Best Regards,

Ray B.

ballastanksian

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem inspires me!
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2022, 11:01:18 pm »

Get well soon warship apprentice. I wish you a speedy and problem free recovery.
Pond weed is your enemy

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 04:21:37 am »

MANY THANKS GUYS for your good wishes on jens recovery an i'll do my best to look after her whilst she is imbolie an in recovery stage
cheers all
chris  :-))

Dan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2022, 07:30:33 pm »

Sorry to hear this Chris! I hope the surgery went well and Jen's now on the road to a smooth recovery! Take care both!

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2022, 07:34:47 pm »

Sorry to hear this Chris! I hope the surgery went well and Jen's now on the road to a smooth recovery! Take care both!

HI Dan thanks AS just got a text from one of the nurses in norwich hospital to say jen had her surgery an is well an she can come home soon when she is well enough to travel
chris  :-))

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2022, 09:02:13 pm »

HI ALL WELL just been to see jen as they said she can come home today AN WELL no joy as the docs said she will have to stay in hos another night as she has broken her ankle in three places an i she has had two metal plates fitted in an held by 6 screws which are in for life so she did a right number on her ankle when she fell an she is in a lot of pain even with the pain killers an by god she looked tired out so got too go back tomorrow morn at 10am an they will then exsplain all the medication she will have to have an she has got to inject her self in the stomack to help her blood flow an thats for 6 wks but the nures were angels an i could not carry a comeode out to my car due to my back but the lovely nurse carried it out for me an it was a good way as the parkin was crazy but i was lucky as a women i who see me lookin for a space came over to me an said have our space as we r now goin an boy did that cause some probs as there were about six poeple all qued up waitin for a space an they were sayin thing i could not hear but by the looks on their face oh boy an i feel gulity now for que jumpin oh dear hope i dont have that prob tomorrow

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2022, 09:29:26 pm »

Well Chris, you've had one helluva day and you must be feeling a bit down but hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day for you and your wife.
I guess Jen will also be disappointed cause she would have been looking forward to getting back home however, you have to acknowledge that the medical staff are being cautious and doing what they believe to be what is best for you both and as you say those nurses really care about their patients and loved ones.
I think it's also fair to say that you and Jen have a long road ahead and you will do whatever it takes to get her back to being her old self again.

Stay strong Chris and stay positive.

Aye,
Ray B.

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2022, 09:37:27 pm »

Well Chris, you've had one helluva day and you must be feeling a bit down but hopefully tomorrow will be a much better day for you and your wife.
I guess Jen will also be disappointed cause she would have been looking forward to getting back home however, you have to acknowledge that the medical staff are being cautious and doing what they believe to be what is best for you both and as you say those nurses really care about their patients and loved ones.
I think it's also fair to say that you and Jen have a long road ahead and you will do whatever it takes to get her back to being her old self again.

Stay strong Chris and stay positive.

Aye,
Ray B.

MANY THANKS  Ray  yes its gonna be a long time healin an yes got to stay strong for her but in just a couple of seconds in that fall an our lives have changed forever just dont beleived it
but cheers ray
chris

madrob

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2022, 12:34:26 am »

Hiya Chris, bloody hell i hope Jen gets better soon, was hoping to get down norwich way again but its not going to happen anytime soon, getting ready to move house

Rob

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2022, 11:13:51 am »

Hiya Chris, bloody hell i hope Jen gets better soon, was hoping to get down norwich way again but its not going to happen anytime soon, getting ready to move house

Rob

HI Rob many thanks for the good wishes yes she done a number on her ankle an now in agony as she has if pain unberable then she got to drink some morphine as she has now got two metal plates an twenty screws in an not 6 as i thonght but its gonna be a long ow yr
ATB on your move
chris an jen  :-))

Tug Fanatic

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2022, 02:07:19 pm »

Sounds horrible.

Osteoporosis?

frogman3

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2022, 02:10:49 pm »

Sounds horrible.

Osteoporosis?

YES IT IS JEN is in a lot of pain an no weelchair as the hospital havnt got any to spare
chris

aeronut

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2022, 11:06:15 am »

If you need to borrow a wheelchair for a while, try contacting your local Red Cross, they can usually help.
Gordon

Tug Fanatic

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2022, 11:38:54 am »

.........or even the local small ads / Facebook group. Wheelchairs have a steady turnover & can be obtained quite inexpensively.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 23 queries.