Mess Deck: General Section > Beginners start here...!

Flysky fs-i6x

(1/3) > >>

Alan52:
Hi all

Just ordered a Flysky fs-i6x.

Could I just ask if anyone else is using this system and what do you think. I plan to use a Mtroniks speed controller with it. Are there any problems setting this up. From what I can tell all the switches including the throttle have to be in the down position when switching the unit on. I think this is some sort of safeguard for plane and helicopters users.

However when normally setting up a Mtroniks esc you need to have the throttle in the centre so switching on with the throttle fully down would be a problem.

Just be interested in any problems setting up. I like the 20 memory that the transmitter has and the ability to alter a lot of the settings. I have also read that there are modules available for battery monitoring in the boat.

Any information appreciated. :-))

Thanks

Alan

captain_reg:
I haven't got one (yet) but I was going to be getting one soon. I was interested the telemetry aspects of it.

That's an interesting question regarding the throttle position as I have a lot of mtroniks equipment & was planning to fit mine with an optional centering spring kit so I'd also be interested to hear from anyone else if this is a problem.

Alan52:
Hi Reg

They seem to be good value and there are plenty of reviews on YouTube, but mainly geared towards planes and helicopters. I bought mine off of fleabay with a 10 channel receiver for £59 delivered.
Looking forward to getting it, but concerned about setting up the Mtroniks. I am sure I have seen some Mayhemers using them, so there must be a way.

Thanks

Alan

jaymac:
I have one never used it the left stick is only self centering on right/left  and the right stick self centering all axis directions

JoJoElbe:
For self centering you can by an aditional part for a few bucks in overseas.
https://www.amazon.ca/HITSAN-Flysky-FS-i6S-Centering-Throttle/dp/B074H2WLDW
<-- just an example
I have it and I have the i6x but got a second i6s short after so I didn't mount it yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version