Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down

Author Topic: Revell Flower class corvette Snowberry 1/72 restarted  (Read 46856 times)

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: Revell Flower class corvette Snowberry 1/72 restarted
« Reply #450 on: January 15, 2024, 01:20:49 pm »

I have finished my building period of model boat with the Chris Craft Constellation 1/20 as far as this autumn,
and am now in process of checking the model boats I built for operating them through this autumn.
Pics for today are of those of 1/72 Snowberry and I improved the smoking system to get it to work stably on the water.! :-))
The system came to work properly for close to 7 minutes, but actually I intend to work it intermittently in one cruise. {-) %%

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #451 on: February 09, 2024, 08:24:02 am »

It's your turn for today, HMCS Snowberry !!, to enjoy some comfortable cruisings on the water under the nice weather!! O0 :-))
As it's the first to sail in the past two years !!!which has been really sad for you...!! %% <:(
In such a circumstances, I took today the Snowberry to the usual lake where was warm with the air temperature 11 degrees C
and 1m/s north wind under the fully blue sky as seen in the pics attached. :-)) :-)) :-))

1; Boating site for today
2; Ideal conditions of wind speed and its direction as well as the surface of the lake and the air temperature, blue sky. :-))
    It was really "the boating weather" and the next day is Saturday when is, needless to say, off duty. %%
3/4/5; On the water !!
6/7/8/9; On the table
10; The smiling skipper satisfied with the happy cruisings today. %% %% %% :-)) :-)) :-))

Are you enjoying the sailing too ?

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #452 on: February 10, 2024, 03:31:24 am »

Well then, the pics for today are of sailing scenes under the very fine weather, !! :-)) :-)) :-))
Smoking test was so so but not satisfactory while cruising for me as seen in the pics.

1; Sailing with smoking from the funnel on a very calm surface
2; Sailing on the sea ? %%  The swell looks much more realistic than my Snowberry ..?   {-) %% {:-{ <:( :-))
3; "Hard to port!"...?
4; slow on the sea ?
5; Hard to port on the sea?? The boat looks a bit realistic as she is leaning outward slightly in steering.
   This is a sort of natural scale realism in motion, isn't it?? {-) {-) {-)
6; To starboard on the calm water ?
7/8; Reasonable volume of smoke in sailing slowly?
9; Looong U-shaped wake after hard steering to port
10; A bit high speed sailing on the sea as if she were chasing an enemy sub ??

Backerther

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #453 on: February 11, 2024, 05:09:39 am »

Hi you-tube fans in the RC boaters;
Here is a video of my Snowberry sailing vividly, comfortably and smoothly on the water sometimes on the sea?.!! {-) :-))   
Recording and editing a video of RC boatable models is another enjoyment, isn't it.?
I have been enjoying RC boating hobby in building, operating and recording my favorite RC boatable models up to today.
Among three elements of RC boating enjoyment of the above, recording a video is so useful and important to know and review  sufficiently, carefully and repeatedly how the model boats would conduct and maneuver on the water against the weather and water conditions. :-)) :-)) :-))
In the video below, I inserted a very brave music to be able to entertain itself for myself in a spare time. {-) O0 :-))
In this sense, this will be the fourth element of joy of RC boating hobby for me. {-) O0
How about your style of RC boating hobby? :D :embarrassed: %)

If possible, watch the video with a full screen of PC.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEShEPkgfYo

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 22 queries.