Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: HELP Speedline 1/16th. Severn Class lifeboat  (Read 1602 times)

KJG

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
HELP Speedline 1/16th. Severn Class lifeboat
« on: December 23, 2022, 03:29:31 pm »

Hi
I have just restarted my Speedline 1/16th. Severn Class lifeboat after a break of 4 years, I really took on more than i bargained for with regard to my modeling skills   {:-{ but now have the time and patience to restart the build, any help would be appreciated from  modelers who are building or completed the Severn. Any advice especially  close up pictures of the exterior  and  mast assembly would be greatly appreciated. Also advice as to fixing the brass parts to the aluminum mast structure. 
I had hoped to visit the Lemington Spa exhibition in November but unfortunately it was cancelled.
Pictures by email would be great, but not sure of the protocol about giving out email address
Ken

C-3PO

• Full Mayhemer
  • I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me
Re: HELP Speedline 1/16th. Severn Class lifeboat
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 07:51:04 pm »

Hi Ken,

Quite a fews posts on here of peoples Severn builds with pics https://www.modelboatmayhem.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,62738.0.html

This may be useful - https://www.panopticmotion.co.uk/virtual-tour/severn-lifeboat-virtual-tour/

I have a cd of images somewhere - I will dig it out over the Christmas break...

Regards
C-3PO
I think it's the way I have learnt most of my stuff - getting very stuck first...

KJG

• Shipmate
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Re: HELP Speedline 1/16th. Severn Class lifeboat
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2022, 10:04:12 am »

C-3PO

What a fantastic model, photos are spot on i have no excuse now, might not go down to well if i restart tomorrow will try for boxing :-) [size=78%] day[/size]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.095 seconds with 21 queries.