Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dickie Conversions Spare Bits...  (Read 3246 times)

norry

• Full Mayhemer
  • ...Get Your Tugs Out For The Bouys...
Dickie Conversions Spare Bits...
« on: February 11, 2008, 07:19:14 pm »

...Hi Guys...

I am looking for the top parts of a Dickie Tug/Workboat to use on the  wee boats that we are building for our wee pals who visit us regular at our club in Glasgow...

If anyone is doing a conversion on one of these boats & has the parts leftover would you be prepared to send them up to me...

DickieD has already helped us out with his leftovers & we are now looking to sort out another so that the kids can play games against each other...

...All The Best...Norry...
...Get Your Tugs Out For The Buoys...

jaguarfold

Re: Dickie Conversions Spare Bits...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 02:12:16 am »

hi im part way through my conversion got the large part of super structure and mast if ur still interested im using the cabin sorry

mickyrubble

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 01:08:24 am »

Hi Norry,
i have parts from the workboat which i no longer need please let me know your address,and  you can have the lot
(about a bikky tin full).
 :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-)) :-))

Kent50

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 09:31:35 pm »

I am still trying to locate the stock rudder control servo (or whatever it is...) .  I race sailboats and cannot get my mind around converting this tug to something more elegant -- I just want the basic thing to work.  I know a lot of you have taken out the junk parts... I would like to buy that junk!

K

mickyrubble

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2011, 12:43:57 am »

Hi ,
 i still have all the parts from my convertion,to be totally honest with you the original electronics are trash and not worth posting.If you still want them ill post them to you ,let me know which parts you need and PM your address to me,it will cost you £5.00 into your local RNLI collection box.(for the lot)
 :} :} :} :} :} :} :}
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 22 queries.