Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Italeri 1/35 PT 109 Boat  (Read 516 times)

Allen A

• Full Mayhemer
  • just keep thinkin Butch that's what you're good at
Italeri 1/35 PT 109 Boat
« on: July 16, 2023, 03:42:00 pm »

Those of you who have followed my PT topic will be aware that I bought this to get the books on PT Boats that came with it, the intention being to sell on, then however after my experience with the Lindberg I decided that when I got this I was going to go whole hog and make it up as an RC project complete with 3 screws and 3 rudders as it should be .. however on getting it and looking at it it seems to be simply a large scale well detailed model and if it does have the capability to be converted to RC then I have to admit that is beyond me at present, all well and good my repairing something half way there as I have but I wouldn't know how to go about it without ostensibly mucking it up .. so .. here we are as I'm back to selling on .,.

It has been opened and very slightly started, not by me I might add, it came that way, there are a very few loose bits and all the sprues and bits are there as far as I can see, one of the packets being unopened. The box has handling marks but is still viable and complete.

Would like to get around £90 for it plus post at 48 hour tracked but am open to haggling and offers.
I may not always be right, but I'm not always wrong either ..!!

Allen A

• Full Mayhemer
  • just keep thinkin Butch that's what you're good at
Re: Italeri 1/35 PT 109 Boat
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 07:45:43 pm »

Sold ... !!
I may not always be right, but I'm not always wrong either ..!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 21 queries.