Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 12th tamer speedline  (Read 563 times)

howard66spary

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
1 12th tamer speedline
« on: September 09, 2023, 11:34:17 am »

howard66spary                                                                                                                                                                                     Good morning all , posted a question regarding life boat kindly had a reply putting me on to mac models for some items                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  i have put various questions on forum including a post to speedline and adrian gosling . i understand that they could be busy setting back up again but why they have not replied to my posts and e mails   (are they trading again)                                                        the question is quite simple on tamar part 22 is a elevated locker i have looked at the  virtual tour of lizard but cant find any trace of such item including two brass triangles which were on the same brass sheet as the windscreen also a vac formed part about 65mm by 55 mm almost resembles a hatch or raised panel                                                                  I am sure some one could help please                                                                                           Best regards H W Spary Thanks

LIFEBOAT LOVER

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 1 12th tamer speedline
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2023, 09:05:22 am »

A GOOD MORNING Howard,
i have ordered about a year ago the hull and cabin of the Tamar 1/12 at the successor of Adrian. Adrian told me that they have almost finished the mouldings and my order could come every......
I also wrote to the RNLI for the plans, recieved them and have them copied to the same seize as the model which would easy a lot of things and not calaculating all the time.
Lokking forward to hear from you
regards
Herman the lifeboatlover

howard66spary

• Full Mayhemer
Re: 1 12th tamer speedline
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2023, 02:57:42 pm »

Good Morning Herman                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         I do not think you will be disapointed when i arrives if you have the complete kit i would suggest that you separate and bag or box  the brass and perspex parts from there mother sheets as some of the parts are on more than one sheet and leads to lots of head scratching                    There are lots of imformation on the build by Alan44 on lifeboat section                                                                                                                                                                                        Once again thanks for your reply looking forward to seeing your build                                            Best Regards H W Spary
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 21 queries.