Sales, Wants & TRADERS > Sales

Aeronaut Airmarine special Kneeler Hydroplane

(1/2) > >>

EJL:
For sale to someone not new to driving fast model boats. This is the model I featured in Model Boats magazine back in 2018-19. A much modified kit by me. Its a three point hydroplane. The outboard shown is not part of a kit and needed to be sourced from Hobby King. It is a metal outboard unit fitted with an outrunner brushless motor chosen by me and powered by a 2S or 3S lipo (not supplied) through a 90 amp brushless speed controller (included). The model is a 1/5th scale. 685mm x 375mm. Currently the kit is around £145, I don't know if the outboard unit is still for sale however it was around £50 when I bought it and the helicopter motor was another £40 ish.   I am asking  £100 priced to sell and when its gone its gone.  Buyer will need to fit radio equipment and a lipo battery. If someone is interested in buying it I can look into the cost of sending it but it could be collected from my home near Stockton On Tees. Anyone buying it does so at their own risk and I wont accept a return if its not too your liking.  Driving it takes skill and a buyer with little knowledge of the electrics of these models would need to consult someone who could help. To recap, its ready to run when radio and battery has been fitted. Theres very few of these models around and its quite special. Many readers know me from the many articles I wrote for Marine Modelling Magazine and Model Boats Mag extending over three decades. Physical and other health issues meant I sold most of my collection, some are in a museum in the lake district and my eldest son has the Bluebird collection. I am out of the hobby and need to sell of the two remaining boats. (The Riva I offered for sale on here remains unsold) I can supply further detailed photos if someone is interested. BTW The outboard unit has a flexi shaft drive that needs to be lubricated. Running the boat and failing to lubricate the shaft will cause it to rust and snap.
Sorry but no sale to overseas. The last time I did it, my stress levels went skywards. The cost? you dont want to know!

Lotus7:
I will take the Kneeler.
Cheers
George Murray

EJL:
Sorry cost of sending it to Canada is prohibitive. I will amend the listing to specify sale to UK residents. (The last time I posted one overseas my stress levels went skywards. The cost? you dont want to know!)

Lotus7:
Thanks for your response BUT I really wanted the Kneeler ?
Cheers
George

Lotus7:
Have you tried "Parcel 2 U " service ?
George

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version