Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Graupner Bremen 9 Plans  (Read 253 times)

captain_reg

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
Graupner Bremen 9 Plans
« on: April 02, 2024, 05:40:21 pm »

Does anyone have a set of Bremen 9 plans from Graupner that they no longer require and would be happy to part with for a reasonable fee?
Might also consider purchasing the right model at the right price within an hour or so travelling distance of the warrington area if one just happened to be available but not holding out much hope as they seem to be rather rare.

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Graupner Bremen 9 Plans
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 11:03:36 am »

Hi I have a set of Bremen 9 plans.  No hull detail as the kit came with the hull in it.  No access until I return to UK from 20th. April.
Regards
Roy

captain_reg

• Full Mayhemer
  • Model Boat Mayhem is Great!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 01:19:41 pm »

Hi Roy
Thanks for the reply, I'm in no hurry so after the 20th would be more than fine. I've drawn up my own plans for the hull from everything I've gathered online so far. So my intent for the plans was the cross check what I've done against and mostly the superstructure etc. I've got a set of Graupner plans for the Glasgow so I think I've got a general feel for the level of detail.
If you'd be happy to sell them, have a think about what you'd like for them and we'll sort something after the 20th.
RegardsRichard

roycv

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 06:13:21 pm »

Hi Richard, I no longer have the model as it was built for the other now defunct model boat magazine and they decided to pay my expenses and have it in the board room.  It was a nice build and if you keep the weight down she planes very easily.  I had 2 off Graupner 600's and 6 AH (D) Nicads and she would run for 40 mins.  With new technology she could come out much lighter.
I loved the dinghy at the stern with the launching crane!
Let me first make sure I have all the sheets, regards
Roy 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 22 queries.