Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: clubs in Perth ,Aus  (Read 2501 times)

hobbyman

clubs in Perth ,Aus
« on: November 11, 2007, 07:28:52 pm »

Hi
Are there any members in Perth,Australia ,i am visiting soon and i was wondering where the local ponds are that you use over there ,i will be in the carlisle area,and the canning vale area too, thought i might drop in for a chat , O0

kiteman1

• Full Mayhemer
  • Proud to be a part of the Model Boat Mayhem Forum.
Re: clubs in Perth ,Aus
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 07:15:22 pm »

Hi Hobbyman

I looked for a club in Perth when over there last year.  I remember on a previous visit being told that there was one somewhere in the Cloverdale area.  That's not too far from the airport.  The only other one I heard of was down in Rockingham about an hour south of Perth.  If the boating is anything like the kiting scene over there it dies from December through to March because it's too darn hot!!

If you find out please let me know for the future.  My family are all in Perth now.  Have a great time over there and try Kailys or Cicero's in Freo for some good sea food.  The food is great value and really good quality all over the city

Make sure you visit the Swan Valley wineries while you are there....best in the world....... O0 O0

kiteman1

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 07:17:37 pm »

Ouch, I nearly forgot...........Go down to Point Walter for your sunday breakfast and watch the world go by...It's on the riverside behind Canning....................... ;D ;D

hobbyman

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 06:16:19 pm »

HiKiteman
Thanks for the info ,my son is over there so he will tell m where that is ,

hobbyman

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 06:20:34 pm »

By the way kiteman ,i finished that h300 tug ,goes great ,didnt need a translation translation ,looking forward to christmas barbie in perth,chkl

kiteman1

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 07:27:07 pm »

Hi Hobbyman
Glad to hear you got it finished.  Don't forget to send me a pic.   You are making me really jealous over Perth.  I wish I was there now.  Son is coming here for Christmas with his family and Daughter returning there from Brazil!!

Never mind, one from two isn't too bad.  Don't forget to have Christmas Day at Cottesloe beach and watch the sun going down over Rottnest...........aaah...........memories....

I hope you all have a great holiday.......... 8) 8) O0

plugger

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 01:03:44 am »

There is a club based in Canning Vale. The lake is located off Ranford Rd, opposite Livingston SC.

hobbyman

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 07:36:19 am »

thanks plugger,
My lads bound to know where that is ,
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.086 seconds with 22 queries.