The Shipyard ( Dry Dock ): Builds & Questions > Working Vessels

Super detailed ''TSEKOA II'' Work in progress.

(1/6) > >>

Voyager:
Hi everyone, i'm a newbie to this site and to the world of model boating, and i'm loving every minute of it! Around 8 months ago i purchased my fifth model boat and it's my first atempt at a super detailed model. I wanted the model to have a number of working features like lights, smoke unit, water pump, bow thruster, and i have even made the radar screens lights up along with the dials.....oh and the laptop (Just need some graphic's to go on it now) so here are some photo's for you all to look at: (Hope you like what you see?)

[Too Large - attachment deleted by admin]

Voyager:
....And here is a close up of the textured decking!

mike_victoriabc:
That looks great - I have the same vessel in a somewhat the same state except for the details. I haven't decided if to follow the old color scheme or the new red/white one. The real Tsekoa is berthed (or was) a few miles from me and I managed to get a few photos of her.

Keep us informed of the progress,

Mike

Voyager:
Thanks! I have seen a different colour paintwork, lower deck line light pastel blue, then white above. If you look up: www.modelslipway.co.uk and you will find it in the gallery section, this is the colour i will be spraying mine in.
Why don't you post some pictures of your work on here, i would like to see what you have done!

Kind Regards: Voyager.

White Ensign:
Voyager, a great job you have done there!

I would like to see her under colour- keep us informed!

J?rg

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version