Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jokes & Humour II  (Read 227457 times)

DickyD

• Full Mayhemer
  • www.srcmbc.org.uk
    • SRCMBC
Re: Jokes & Humour II
« Reply #575 on: September 20, 2009, 08:46:22 am »

Sorry must only work in UK, works for me.
Richard Solent Radio Controlled Model Boat Club http://www.srcmbc.org.uk

Tug-Kenny RIP

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #576 on: September 20, 2009, 04:40:26 pm »

Wow.  That was a surprise, Dicky !!!  I used to work in Rolls Royce at Filton Aerodrome, so this brought it home again. We had 'Concord' to put up with.

Link does not work on this end

Don

You may have  "scripts or 'shockwave'"  not allowed on your computer.

ken
Despite the high cost of living   .......... It remains popular

omra85

« Reply #577 on: September 24, 2009, 09:03:34 pm »

English Hospitality

An American tourist in London decides to skip his tour group and explore the city on his own. He wanders around, seeing the sights, occasionally stopping at a quaint pub to soak up the local culture, chat with the locals, and have a pint of bitter.
After a while, he finds himself in a very nice neighborhood with big, stately residences...no pubs, no stores, no restaurants, and worst of all NO PUBLIC RESTROOMS.
He really, really has to go, after all those Guinnesses. He finds a narrow side street, with high walls surrounding the adjacent buildings and decides to use the wall to solve his problem.
As he is unzipping, he is tapped on the shoulder by a London police officer, who says, "I say, sir, you simply cannot do that here, you know."
"I'm very sorry, officer," replies the American, "but I really, really have to go, and I just can't find a public restroom."
"Ah, yes," said the policeman..."Just follow me". He leads the American to a back delivery alley to a gate, which he opens.
"In there," points the policeman. "Go ahead sir, anywhere you like."
The fellow enters and finds himself in the most beautiful garden he has ever seen. Manicured grass lawns, statuary, fountains, sculptured hedges, and huge beds of gorgeous flowers, all in perfect bloom.
Since he has the policeman's blessing, he relieves himself and feels much more comfortable. As he goes back through the gate, he says to the police officer, "That was really decent of you... is that what you call English hospitality?"
"No sir...", replied the police officer, "...that is what we call the French Embassy."

Danny
(Sorry Roger)

Roger in France

« Reply #578 on: September 25, 2009, 07:06:04 am »

Danny,

Worry not, I am not at all offended and the French would not be either as they do it anywhere!

Roger in France

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #579 on: September 25, 2009, 09:10:25 pm »

A Demetri Martin Joke.  :-))
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
« Reply #580 on: November 04, 2012, 11:45:06 pm »

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.