Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mrs Mayhem wants a new cooker!  (Read 1792 times)

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
Mrs Mayhem wants a new cooker!
« on: January 21, 2008, 04:44:39 pm »

Mrs Mayhem wants a new cooker! ..... and those of you that have seen me know the importance to me  of such simple statement!
The old one packed over a week ago now and I'm starting to miss a good health fry-up in the morning.....

Lady Mayhem has her heart set on a Cannon Dual Fuel double oven but they are out of stock everywhere for a few weeks,
(Cannon C60DH free standing in white).

Has antone got and comments on Cannon cookers, or recommendations for other makes please.

Regards,
Martin.
"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models

barryfoote

Re: Mrs Mayhem wants a new cooker!
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2008, 06:08:56 pm »

Come on Martin take a look at Red Hamishes thread on Ranges....Anyway Canon are only good at making cameras ha ha..

omra85

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2008, 08:13:05 pm »

Martin
Have you tried Boots - no not to kick Mrs Mayhem until she stops wanting!!
http://www.bootskitchenappliances.com/Product_Information.aspx?Productid=6918
Cannon are probably the best make available, apart from the exotic foreign jobs, and should be good for quite a few rashers and bangers.  We had one for years (wish we still had it instead of this stupid Electrolux)
Danny

Colin H

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2008, 09:39:58 pm »

Martin,

Cannon at one time was the dogs wotsits and I still service Cannon gas cookers that are 25 years old. Though todays models are not quite to the same standard (the originals were made of enameled cast iron) they still rate very highly.

You pay a little more but you get what you pay for.

As a trial go to Comet or such like walk round the cooker display and just try to move the display models you won't have to try very hard.

Yours Colin H.
do every thing today tomorrow may not arrive.

MTB

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 01:08:00 am »

sensible with the canon we have had ours for over20 years wellworth the money we paid for bought one for the mother in law recently. be abit clever martin. get youself a nectar card register it in the net then buy cooker from comet or other store in nrctaer list of supplierrs log into nectar go to comet from there buy what you want and when you get the thousands of points in a couple of weeks go to argo and buy yourself somrthing. i did i love my nice nrw juicer smoothie maker and all fot free. i even by books and music the same way at internet prices. got most xmas pressirs via ebay and got extrabit of gold from argos for the mrs rtoo.no flies on us old silver surfers ;) ::) :o is there lads.best wishesall.roy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.