Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OTW type V11  (Read 1941 times)

type1x

OTW type V11
« on: January 24, 2008, 11:08:30 pm »

Hi, I am a newbie on this forum but not a real newbie when it comes to owning R/C subs as I have had a few in the past.

I have recently bought myself a very nice secondhand Engel type IX D2 which I want to use straight away, after all of the necessary checks have been carried out of course  , as it has been a few years since I last had a sub in the water, and I am missing this hobby very much.

I also have a NEW unbuilt OTW type V11 that is sitting in our lounge, much to my wife's annoyance,  :) that I have never managed to really find the time to start on. The OTW is complete with everything needed apart from the dive module. I was going to order one of these dive modules from Bob after the hull had been completed. I would love to start building this but I really can't see me getting the time to anytime in the forseeable future.

Does anyone this site know of a person, or persons, here in the UK that I could pay to take on this building task for me? If not I would like to do an exchange or a P/X against another already built U-boat if anyone was interested in that. Any built WW11 era sub would be of interest to me.

Looking forward to joining in with some discussions in the near future.  O0

Regards to all.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 19 queries.