Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: p92/94/Action!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6755 times)

barryfoote

Re: p92/94/Action!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 10:06:53 pm »

Sorry Jim, But it usually is Irish for me.....

wombat

• Full Mayhemer
  • The view from the shallow end of the gene pool
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2008, 09:53:54 pm »

Hi Barry
P94 any details sounds interesting.Very usefull all in on box.

After that I need four screws the middle two coming in at half power for dash power.

Capt/Barry also does a mod for the Action mixer to do the above

I have just used Capt/Barrys mixer and it works very well

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130195052189&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

just use the number.
Dave

OK, getting boring and back on track...... for four motors - assuming you only want the centre ones to come in on forwards, you could use a straight switcher for the centre motors. Use a P92 to distribute the power, feed the outer motors from a P94, run the centre motors from a P91 - by tweaking the pot you can set the point at which the centre motors come in. If you want them to come in at different points, use a pair of P91s (unfortunately you cannot use a single P91 with standard software as the second channel is of the opposite polarity).

Barrie - you are welcome to royalties, I will pay you a proportion of what I get for the P95  :P

As a general note:

For mounting the P92 I suggest using the four mounting holes and M3 bolts ditto for the P95. For the P91, P93 & P94 I suggest that you use self adhesive velcro pads to make it easy to get the unit out if there is a problemette

Wom

The prat in the hat - www.floatingwombat.me.uk - Have look & say Hi

BarryB

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2008, 08:13:40 am »

Hi All

As my name was mentioned earlier up this posting about my modification to mixers to give "Dash Power" - I feel obliged to confirm that my #826 mixer replacement chip does just that.

Also, for those of you that cannot wait for the Action P94:

It has been mentioned on another forum about my own "DIY" speed control/mixer unit.
This comprises of 2 ESCs and a mixer all in one chip & constructed on one board.  I have been selling these for about a year now.

I call it my "Duck" chip as I originally designed for use in my Decoy duck which has 2 props instead of 2 webbed feet and can turn on the spot etc. just like a real duck!
Its official name is #850 and can be found on my web page:

http://www.kleefeld.freeserve.co.uk/model/barry/pic01/rc_mixer.htm

As you will see from the web page,
I can supply the chip alone for £20.00 or a full kit of parts for £31.00

I must add that this is a build-it-yourself item for the experienced solderer and should not be attempted if you are not familiar with DIY construction.
If in doubt please wait for Dave's (FLJ) boxed offering - although, like you, I have not seen it yet.

I am not a trader, but an experienced model boater who designs electronic items according to my own needs and therefore they get tested fully by myself and some loyal followers in Reading/Oxford - any bugs or improvements being quickly sorted.

Happy boating.
Barry (another one)

barryfoote

« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2008, 09:53:47 am »

BarryB,

Now that sounds very interesting....Hope FLJ reads this and gets his P94 out very soon.......I would have ordered one of your 850 thingys but damn me for it, I am a lyal chappy and must remain patient whilst waiting for Wombat to pull his finger out!!!! ;) ;)

Barry (The other One).
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.