Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RC set  (Read 3065 times)

Willit

RC set
« on: March 01, 2008, 05:04:46 pm »

Hi all,
bit of a cheek on my part but my friends Dickie Tug's RC is just non existant basically, and so we are going to upgrade it to the proper style, so the thing actually works!!!

The problem is we are both students and have no money (we are going to Scotland in Easter and have no money left!).  The speed controller and coupling are easy to get but after that we can't buy anything new!

The big problem is getting an RC set.  It doesn't have to be anything fancy or nought, just a simple 2-channel set (preferably with servos in still).  It can be in either the 27 or 40 band, we don't mind.  If anyone has one going spare we will make you an offer.

I enclose a pic of the ill Dickie (showing one of the very few occassions it actually worked).

thanks again

Matt (Willit)

norry

• Full Mayhemer
  • ...Get Your Tugs Out For The Bouys...
Re: RC set
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 08:29:19 am »

...Hi Willit...

I have a surplus  Futaba  27 Mhz Attack T2DR Transmitter lying in my workshop...Also a 27.195 Mhz ( Green) Receiver Crystal...Sorry,  No Batteries, But it just takes 8 normal AA size batteries which are cheap...
You can have them  if you want them...Send me your Address by PM If you want them & I will post them to you...

Where in Scotland are you visiting at Easter...You are after all coming to the nicest country in world...

Its not a bit of cheek at all...As i have said before...You dont get if you dont ask...

...All The Best...Norry...
...Get Your Tugs Out For The Buoys...

Arrow5

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 12:22:25 pm »

....and bring your Springer,  Willit. O0
..well can you land on this?

Willit

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 09:35:50 pm »

....and bring your Springer,  Willit. O0

The best thing I have found with my Springer is its robust construction means it can be slung under one arm no problem at all!

Fort William is our destination.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 22 queries.