Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: model boat links  (Read 3900 times)

lifeboat nutters

model boat links
« on: March 11, 2008, 01:19:27 pm »

Hi all,
        Just to let you know that Paul & Mike have a new web site at www.model-lifeboat-nutters.co.uk  if any of you would like to visit our site and post any comments on the home page, please feel free to do so, the site is still under construction at the moment , but there are photo's that we have posted on our site. As we are new to this web site thing, any comments on this forum would be helpfull.

Many thanks for looking guys.

Regard Paul & Mike.

nhp651

Re: model boat links
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2008, 11:52:09 pm »

hi paul and mike, tried to log into your site this evening but could findnowhere to become a member.?

The long Build

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 08:10:22 am »

Looking good , personally I would loose the flash intro.. Just My opinion

Colin Bishop

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 09:41:25 am »

I would agree with the above. Many people find the flash intro's irritating - especially regular visitors. OK so you can skip it, but it's still another mouse click to make. Best to have a well designed and attractive home page with all navigation from there in my view.

Colin

banjo

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 09:49:23 am »

Overtaken by technology. (Flash because we can!)

I wish them the best of luck with their site; however I have seen too many endeavours wither and perish because of the complexities of site maintenance.
If it can go wrong then it will.
The skills in model boat building will need to be matched by IT.

Best of luck

O0

lifeboat nutters

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 05:08:35 pm »

Hi nhp651,

If you look at the home page you will see a login sign, ignore this as it is for us to use, below this you will see a comments & add comments just click on these and you will find what people have said about the site, plus you can leave your own comments. We don't have a membership, but we will have a forum soon.

thanks for looking.

Paul&Mike.

lifeboat nutters

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 05:12:51 pm »

Hi Long build,

Just to let you know, and thanks for your comment. I have now removed the flash intro, it is a bit anoying.

Paul & Mike.

nhp651

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 07:34:30 pm »

thanks, paul andmike.I look forward to looking at your site with eagerness.Love lifeboats, but more into the old classics to build.I don't get too many critical comments when I get a part wrong, as no b****r remembers them much.cheers,neil.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 21 queries.