Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ebay problems & complaints!!!  (Read 17718 times)

scoop

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Ebay problems & complaints!!!
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2012, 01:56:43 pm »

Whilst this makes commonsense in fact it never happens. <:( <:(
Ebay does not use it's resources, costs money, when buyers or sellers alert it too any breaches.
That way they maximise profit and buyers and sellers are the losers. They are reactive not proactive, as it, being proactive, costs money, it's all about profit and monoply.
Bottom line they don't care and are unaccountable as they make and police the rules to suit themselves. <*< <*<
All I can say is there are other auction sites out there, if you ain't happy with ebay go elsewhere. It is only a very small %age of people who rip you off anyway and ebay play on this under their members protection rules, members are starting to realise that they 'ebay' don't really give a toss  :}
BMPRS Secretary/Pro www.bmprs.co.uk
PS. There ain't no going back

patternmaker

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2012, 02:40:16 pm »

With over 700 transactions over 9 years on ebay this is the first time I have been scammed, lucky, probably yes but to be fair ebay dealt with my complaint very quickly and efficiently. I have purchased a few items
Not as described and always had a full refund.   

Failure is not an option

Captain Flack

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2012, 03:16:32 pm »

My experience with ebay complaints was less than good.  I purchased an RC tank at a really good price from a German Company.  They advertised refund or replace in the event of any probl;ems.  Tank duly arrived and was not working so contacted company and was told they were going to refund my money.  I did tell them that I didn't want my money back, I simply wanted a working version of what I had originally paid for but all of a sudden they could not understand English.  Contacted e-bay who did nothing despite the fact they still trade under those same terms and conditions.
Conspiracy theory: because I paid way under the "normal" price for this item they sent a non working version and then refunded my money.  That way they complied with the initial terms of business.

Cloggie

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2012, 05:23:14 pm »

Daughter repeatedly uses ebay and then comes running to me when items arrive broken, luckily always been refunded. Even yesterday I advertised a model, including stating she needed minor repairs to her electrics, then found it was much more severely damaged; with ESC blown; fuses; Tx advertised with her going haywire, and so had to withdraw the sale and consider either a costly repair or scrapping her....ebay refunded insertion fees, the lot, without a fuss.  Only trouble in all these years was one German seller complaining when I marked him down for sending an item wrapped flimsily in a cut up cornflake box with no padding and only loosley held together by sellotape.
regards Cloggie
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 21 queries.