Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: “Association of Model Submariners” on FACEBOOK  (Read 2201 times)

Martin (Admin)

• Administrator
  • Full Mayhemer
    • Model Boat Mayhem
“Association of Model Submariners” on FACEBOOK
« on: November 13, 2008, 06:25:53 pm »

Via email to Mayhem....

To interested model submariners!

There has been a group called “Association of Model Submariners” created on FACEBOOK, for those of you not familiar with FaceBook, this is an online “social networking” site that many, many people all over the world now use to interact with each other, either singly/with friends, families, schools or in clubs/groups as we are.

To register on FaceBook is free and to become a member of the group is free, however you will need your own personal profile in the first place and you not need to be an AMS member in the second instance, to set up your own profile is very easy to do, to do this visit – www.facebook.com .

I am the admin officer for the AMS FaceBook group so to join it “your application” will have to come through me.

To join the group once you have set up your personal profile simply copy and paste the below link to your web browser pr search for model submariners– once the page is up click “join group”!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42806976104

The AMS as an official body here in the UK, will still supply the “IN Depth” magazine to all members and will still have the main website running, the idea behind the FaceBook group is to compliment the original 2 mediums in which the AMS members interact and communicate, you can upload photos, videos and chat to each other on the group, by email or LIVE ONLINE wherever you are in the world, how’s that for help and advise from other members!

Any member that joins the group will have to behave in a correct manner, there is to be NO personal defamatory information or abuse will be tolerated and offending members can and will be removed by me.

For anyone not sure of things, please simply email me at paulcook@waitrose.com

"This is my firm opinion, but what do I know?!" -  Visit the Mayhem FaceBook Groups!  &  Giant Models
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 22 queries.