Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New model shop  (Read 1593 times)

rem2007

• Full Mayhemer
New model shop
« on: March 27, 2008, 08:39:38 pm »

Just when we thought they were all closing. I discovered a new hooby shop in Paignton which opened 4 weeks ago. Paignton Model Shop at 60 Hyde Rd almost kitty corner to the train station. They do carry a wide variety of train modelling gear mostly, but have many plastic kits available and are leaning toward going the tools, materials and supply route. The owners are a nice couple and his passion is trains, but will be expanding there inventory very soon. So nice to have a fresh and convenient alternative in the SW. O0

Robert

tigertiger

• Global Moderator
  • Full Mayhemer
Re: New model shop
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 03:48:36 am »

And if enough people go down and ask for boat stuff or materials he will think about stocking more of it.
The only stupid question is the one I didn't ask

rem2007

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 10:15:51 am »

We hope, very well presented shop though, but needs loads more stock.

djrobbo

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2008, 10:29:48 am »

Hi rem2007.........i will be in paignton in a couple of weeks ,.doing a rock.n.roll weekend at beverly park

where exactly is the shop from the train and bus station ? i will pop along and have a look.

regards...bob.

rem2007

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 01:45:17 pm »

If you walk out of the train station the bus station is across the street to your left. Just cross the street and walk against the traffic, it's one way traffic along that bit, past the High Street and they are a few doors down.
Let me know when your heading down. I will pm my number to you and we can meet up if you want.
Robert

djrobbo

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2008, 02:02:08 pm »

Hi robert...............i am in paignton from friday the 18th till wed 23 rd.....i am working at beverly holiday park fri to sun and then in newton abbott at ford hall on wed 23rd .

regards......................bob       ( p.m me sounds like a good idea ).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.098 seconds with 21 queries.