Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sub contractor wanted for small job!  (Read 1634 times)

ddraigmor

Sub contractor wanted for small job!
« on: March 29, 2008, 12:10:59 pm »

Okay, admittance time!

I got my new HFM kit and whilst I am happy building her up and geting my hands dirty building stuff like crash barriers on the after deck, making slight mods to the hull I am terrified of cutting out the wheelhouse windows! If you look at the JoTika HFM ORSV thread, you will see that member Hama has made an excellent job of the windows. I'd like that - but I know if I start it I will muck the thing up. I know I should try but trust me on this - compared to the rest of the kit, the wheelhouse windows are a huge job and I am not at all confident.

Is there a kind soul who is prepared to cut the windows out for me if I send them the moulding? I'll pay the postage and also either pay them for their time or what have you......please? It would not be a long job and the size of the wheelhouse windows is basically 'by eye'. It looks to be between 1/87 and 1/96 scale........

PM me and I can make arrangements....

Jonty

pakirk

• Full Mayhemer
    • www.rcmodelworkshop.com
Re: Sub contractor wanted for small job!
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 09:33:04 pm »

Hello Jonty. Have you made any progress?
We (RCMW) provide this kined of service. Feel free to drop us an Email.

services@rcmodelworkshop.com

Regards
Anthony Kirk

ddraigmor

Re: Sub contractor wanted for small job!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 10:52:01 pm »

Anthony,

Thanks - just popped on after a while off. Am busy with some work at the moment (studying and a portfolio!) so have left boats to one side (as it were) but will be in touch if I get stuck. I am trying another angle at the moment but have the bridge structures if I make a b**ls up!

Cheers!

Jonty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.088 seconds with 21 queries.