Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.

Linked Events

• BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW: October 22, 2016 - October 23, 2016
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2016  (Read 40402 times)

Rottweiler

• Full Mayhemer
Re: BLACKPOOL MODEL BOAT SHOW 2016
« Reply #100 on: October 25, 2016, 09:17:31 pm »

absolutely wonderful news,and well deserved all  :-)) :-)) :-)) :} :} :} O0 O0 O0
Mick F (rottweiler)

Iain

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #101 on: October 25, 2016, 09:44:28 pm »

Over the course of the weekend I have received so many "thank yous" from clubs, traders & visitors, it really is overwhelming.
I would like to thank the members of the Blackpool & Fylde model boat club for having faith in me when I suggested that the show should be opened up to include more than just boats, without those guys (& girls) it simply would not have been possible.
I would also like to thank all the traders who put their faith (& money) in this idea & all the exhibitors (clubs & individual) for also taking the chance that changing the show around as I was proposing would actually work - after all, this year the date, venue & format all changed from last year.
Thanks too for Dave (Stavros) Jones, for all his efforts during set-up & during the show itself, as I was tied up much of the time on our trade stand, Dave's help was invaluable.
Of course there is also a big thank you to all the visitors, had you not come along, it was going to be a very expensive weekend for me!
So the Blackpool show is over for 2016 & whilst it seems that everyone(?) was happy with things, I am by no means complacent that there are not improvements to be made & will be working on making the 2017 show even better - I have already booked the Norbreck Castle Hotel for the 21st - 22nd October 2017. Any constructive comments are most welcome, but rather than clutter the forum with such chatter, please send comments to info@blackpoolmodelshow.co.uk
I am now working on the bookings for the 2017 Coalville Model Boat Show (1st & 2nd April 2017 see www.coalvilleshow.co.uk) but in a few weeks I will also be sending out info for the 2017 Blackpool Show. I have basic contact details for around 160 clubs across the UK, sadly around 80% of these do not reply to e-mails, so it may be that the contact details on their web sites are out of date. If you are interested in receiving details of either the Coalville or Blackpool shows, as a trader, club, or just as a visitor, just drop me a line to the e-mail address above.
Thanks to all once again for making it a great weekend.
Iain Lewis - Component-Shop.

jarvo

• Full Mayhemer
  • Etherow model boat club
« Reply #102 on: October 25, 2016, 11:18:56 pm »

Dave. you forgot one man who without his determination for the show to continue, it would have gone the same way as many others.?????

YOU!!!
Tugs are for pulling
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.093 seconds with 22 queries.