Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blackpool Model Show 2024  (Read 1588 times)

Iain

• Full Mayhemer
Blackpool Model Show 2024
« on: October 26, 2023, 11:24:10 pm »

As I keep getting asked.....
The 2024 Blackpool Model Show will be on the weekend of the 19th & 20th October at the Norbreck Castle Hotel, Blackpool.
Anyone who picked up a Component-Shop catalogue at this years show may notice a mis-print inside as the show date is incorrectly given as the 12th-13th October, please disregard that as it is 100% confirmed as the 19th-20th.
I have already had clubs trying to book display space for next year! Please don't - at least not yet. I will be starting things off in the New year, so anyone who was exhibiting at the show this year will be hearing from me at that time. If you weren't exhibiting at the show, but are interested in coming next year then by all means let me have your contact details & I will add you to the mailing list, but no bookings will be taken until next year after I have sent out the paperwork.

Also looking for opinion on something......
A few people have suggested making the show a 3 day event (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) really I'm unsure about this, but would welcome any opinions either for or against. Either comment here, DM me, or e-mail to the show contact address, which is info@blackpoolmodelshow.co.uk I guess if opinion is sufficiently in favour of 3 days, then it is something I ought to consider...

Capt Podge

• Full Mayhemer
Re: Blackpool Model Show 2024
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2023, 11:51:10 pm »

Thank you for the clarification Iain, very much appreciated and pencilled in for next year...cheers!

Ray.

captain bligh

• Full Mayhemer
  • Boats oh'd av um
Re: Blackpool Model Show 2024
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2023, 11:45:13 pm »

3 day avent 100% been thinking this for a few years myself absolutely love the it just such friendly show has my vote for 3 days ☺️
It's not a bad man who makes a mistake its a good man who can get over it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.107 seconds with 22 queries.