Model Boat Mayhem

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Robbe Magin 1  (Read 18278 times)

Mal X

Re: Robbe Magin 1
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2009, 04:28:57 pm »

that Hydro will fly mate, no worries, just needs a bit of fooling around with the set up etc.

i'll buy one off you, just make sure that it's nice and strong, i'll put an `` Infinity`` race car motor in her, she'll fly.  :-)) %% %%

i'll go to Lesro models up the road and buy a ``sports modified`` off them, they do them in custom 2T, 3T windings, they really soup them up well. but i'd definitely have to speak to them, because this car motor might be too powerful for only a 16'' long hull................. not sure  %%

what size prop does she run?

HS93 (RIP)

• Full Mayhemer
  • I cannot spell , tough
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2009, 05:17:06 pm »

that Hydro will fly mate, no worries, just needs a bit of fooling around with the set up etc.

i'll buy one off you, just make sure that it's nice and strong, i'll put an `` Infinity`` race car motor in her, she'll fly.  :-)) %% %%

i'll go to Lesro models up the road and buy a ``sports modified`` off them, they do them in custom 2T, 3T windings, they really soup them up well. but i'd definitely have to speak to them, because this car motor might be too powerful for only a 16'' long hull................. not sure  %%

what size prop does she run?

you will find a good brushless as used to race this size off hull will probably double the power  of a sports modified Brush motor and then some..

peter

Mal X

« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2009, 05:44:59 pm »

you will find a good brushless as used to race this size off hull will probably double the power  of a sports modified Brush motor and then some..

peter

good thanks  :-))

martno1fan

• Full Mayhemer
« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2009, 06:55:54 pm »

I ran 3 different small 31-32 mm props all with different pitch they came as a set just nylon props,once you find one that works change to a brass one and you will gain even more speed.Peter seems to know about leccy setups so im sure he can come up with an even better setup than the one i used then it would really fly ok2.Ill start another thread when i start building them,shouldnt be long now.
Mart

Mal X

« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2009, 07:22:45 pm »

I ran 3 different small 31-32 mm props all with different pitch they came as a set just nylon props,once you find one that works change to a brass one and you will gain even more speed.Peter seems to know about leccy setups so im sure he can come up with an even better setup than the one i used then it would really fly ok2.Ill start another thread when i start building them,shouldnt be long now.
Mart

yes get Pete to race one up to her full speed, start a new thread etc. it'll be very interesting to see

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.113 seconds with 21 queries.